7

Namji POV:

Namji POV:

i sat in my hotel room laying back on the bed staring up at the ceiling. It was clear to me now... i understood why we were in California now. my father wanted me to marry her.

at first i was confused. my father has never asked people for favors he's always been able to get everything done on his own. people go to him for favors. In fact most of Korea was only friends with my dad so that they could get things thru him. He's always had business men and fake people around him for that very reason.

Which is why I couldn't really read Mr.Johnson's vibe. he didn't seem like a business man nor did he seem fake either. everything about him was pretty genuine to me.

Not only that but Mr.Johnson called him "Han-jae" not even the business men and fake friends he kept around him called him that. they never dared to address him by his first name. so who was this man? how did he know my father and how close were they?

i didn't know....

but what i did know was that my dad wanted me to marry her...... tomio. That had to be it. I mean why else would he tell them about the whole expansion and about how he wanted me to get votes. 

I was more than capable  of running the American location.  which is why i wanted my dad to just give me the position. He was too worried about the business image as a whole and wanted me to be voted in. but we both know those people would never vote for me.

Back home is when he talked about the whole arranged marriage nonsense. I turned down every girl he picked tho. they were all fake just like those men who lingered around my dad. But my dad just wouldn't give up. he was so sure that this is what we had to do to get me the position. 

honestly i don't want to marry her or any other girl. It had nothing to do with the fact that she was a hybrid. I would just like to be left alone.

i ran my hands down my face a i huffed. my towel wrapped tightly around my waist as i had just gotten out the shower not too long ago.

she was different tho... nothing like the other girls my dad had picked for me. it wasn't just that she was a hybrid. She seemed like a quiet person. like me she was silent during most of dinner. Unless someone spoke to her. she dressed well and had a smooth voice. 

i smirked thinking about how i caught her staring at me. 

i shook my head frowning again... i still was against all this. Who wants to get married to someone you don't love. Not like i was looking for love anyway. but i'm sure a sweet girl like her was and thats just something i wouldn't be able to give her.