5

Tomio's POV:

my tail wrapped around my leg as i grew frustrated with the game in front of me.

Me: thats not fair... you shouldn't be able to do that!

i yelled annoyed.

my dad laughed.

Pops: mimi it's literally how the game works.

Me:  NO! see this why i don't like playing with you... your always making up additional rules half way thru the game.

my dad laughed grabbing the rule sheet. 

Pops: what are you talking about!!!? i'm sure its in here somewhere.

i snatched it out of his hands looking thru it.

Me: N-uh you literally pulled the rule out of you ass!

he threw his head back laughing as i brung my tail up swiping the board game off the table onto the floor.

Me: i'm literally never playing monopoly with you ever again.

Pops: oh hush your just a sore loser.

he said as he began picking the pieces up off the floor putting them into the box.

i crossed my arms mimicking him.

i stopped when his phone run next to me. i picked it up handing it to him as i began picking up the rest of the pieces. It was around 1:30 pm. we had finished lunch not too long ago and decided to play a game.... and well. you know how that went.

"hello.... yeah. Oh really?? okay i'll be down in the minute."

my ears perked.

as he hung up.

Pops: i'll be back sweets. gonna run down to the job and finish up some quick paper work. then i'll come right back.

i nodded as he grabbed his keys and threw on some shoes. then he was out the door. rabbing my phone from the table i was about to make my way upstairs when i got a text from him that read...

"lock the door"

turning around i made sure the door was locked before continuing to go upstairs. plopping down on my bed i turned on my speaker and connected it to my mac. then played "STAY UP" by Baekhyun

i turned the volume low. Then proceeded to call the group facetime, waiting for my two besties to join.

cam joined first, his cute fox ears twitched in the camera. i smiled and he smirked wiggling his eyebrows. soon sarah joined.

Sarah: SUSU ON DA TRACK!

she yelled and cam rolled his eyes.

Cam: calm down, ain't no one gone put you on they song girl.

i laughed and she rolled her eyes.

Sarah: now you know....

she said pointing at us.

Sarah: that i'll make anyone song lit. just ask about me.

she said flipping her hair away from her face.

Me: oop telling sis.. Periodt.

cam laughed at us.

Cam: what y'all doing?? lets have a dinner date tonight.