Oneshots results

Hi everyone!

First, I'd like to apologize for how long it took me to get these results out. I've been quite busy lately.

All the oneshots were great, and I'd like to thank everyone of you who participated!

Finding a winner was hard, but here it is:

3rd place: PaigeMHolly with "Bringing Christmas Spirit to Aeolus"

Because "Chritermuffin" sounds like something Aiden would say, and Aiden-day like a complete catastrophe;)
She gets: a dedication of a chapter of Secret Wings and a shoutout for one of her stories (of her choice. PM me which one:) ).

2nd place: VvianCordeiro with "Christmas Spirit in Sol"

Because Bree is a very complex character. Really. Yet, even though she's one of the most complicated characters I've ever created and that you as a reader don't get that much information, VvianCordeiro actually had a pretty good grasp on her personality. Good job!
She gets: A dedication of a chapter of Secret Wings and a follow (and many of you know I'm a bit cheap with my follows; this is why: they're more special;) ).

And...

1st place: Jaculus33 with "Christmas one-shot"
Because: what if the morsydrus and beast that came to Hailey's window the night she got her wings weren't actually bad? The originality of the idea was what I liked best -it was really unexpected- but it was also super cute!
She gets: this chapter is dedicated to her, she also gets a follow, and she will be able to create a character (or animal, since you seem good at that, too) whom I will add into my next Wattpad story (I'll PM you so I can be a bit more explanatory about this;) )

Congrats to the winners!

Also:
Winning title for SW2: Lost Wings! (by a lot. Lost Princess didn't stand a chance there.)

More on SW2, now LW, soon!

By the way, thanks guys for somehow keeping me on the What's Hot list even though the story (of book 1) is over!