(3) Marie's new boo, Trevor

Marie being a single mother, Benjamin's father being nowhere to be found she's found someone new his name is Trevor Rivera he's 24 single no children of his own. Marie told him her story about her mother's ex boyfriend raping her when she was 15 and he totally understood and instantly wanted to become a father figure to Benjamin.

Marie's POV

Trevor and I have been dating for 3 months he totally understands I'm a single mom raising a 16 year old with the help of my family I've shown him pictures of Benjamin but he's never met him or my family

Trevor came to my parents house since I told him I was staying with my parents, he instantly told me that he wanted Benjamin and I to move into his house with him pretty much telling me he wants to raise Benjamin with me. I gladly smiled my dad and uncle looked at Trevor "princess is this Trevor?" He smiled "yes dad" "nice to meet you sir" I think my dad was warming up to Trevor already "so angel how did you and Trevor meet?" Asked uncle Jason, Trevor and I sat down I decided to let Trevor tell this story "well, I met this lovely lady at that club everyone goes to she was just sitting alone and she looked stressed so I offered to help her out then we chatted some more when I took her to my place she told me she was badly raped by her mother's ex boyfriend and has a 16 year old son she's raising alone with her family, I was heartbroken for her so I asked her if she wanted to move in with me and she said yes she would like that, after that we laid together on my couch watching a movie until she really wasn't watching it anymore and we ended up kissing" explained Trevor "we didn't end up together until she told me she was ready to date again now we've been dating for 3 months and we're loving it"

My mom and aunt Rachel came downstairs "oh hello, I didn't know we had company, honey who's this?" Trevor got up introducing himself to my mom and aunt I could hear mon say he's cute and she likes him which made me smile "Trevor son welcome to the family but first come we need to talk" dad said putting his arm around Trevor I think dad was scared about something but what

Trevor's POV

Mr Bieber pulled me into a room upstairs with him shutting the door behind him he looked nervous is he scared that I'm gonna end up treating Marie like that guy did

"Son, I know you know this already but there's more to it....Marie is my little girl and I love her like I love all my other children and her being raped at only 15 I literally never thought she would date again because she's afraid that horrible trauma is gonna happen she told you she was raped" Mr Bieber sat down and sighed "yes by her mother's ex?" I asked sitting next to him "there's more to it"

Flashback
15 year old Marie was sitting in her room watching a movie. Apparently her mother didn't actually like her because she had gotten all Justin's attention when she was born which made her mother jealous then when her and Justin were married she never payed attention to her ever, Rick came into the room "Marie honey I'm going to the store I'll be right back" her mother said but she wasn't going to the store she just went outside the house Marie there with Rick alone since she didn't like her that much.

Rick walked back into her room Marie had no idea she was being watched from the camera in her room that she didn't know she had. Rick locked the door "why did you lock the door? What are you doing?" Marie began to get scared Rick started taking his pants off he walked closer to her kissing her neck taking off her bottoms "please stop please I don't like this" Rick smirked "I won't hurt you I love you come on let's have some fun" Rick took off her top then tied her hands together "now listen here you little shit you're all mine now no one can save you you understand me!!!!!!" He forced himself in her Marie couldn't do anything but cry Selena was still watching "Someone help me please!!!!" Marie yelled crying.

*3 hours later*

Rick left the room Marie was still crying Selena on the other hand came into her room "baby what's wrong?" Marie pushed her away "I want my dad please mom can I go see dad I miss him"
End of flashback

Oh my gosh my poor girl I'm glad she's with her dad again "I'm sorry Mr Bieber I promise to take good care of her and little Benjamin I wanna marry her when it's time" I hugged him after that we got up and went to where the girls and Benji are.

Marie came up to me "what happened you guys were gone for quite some time" I held Marie's hand bringing her over to the couch sitting her on my lap wrapping my arms around her waist "baby girl your dad was telling me what happened to you" "oh" Marie looked down I lifted her head "baby girl I swear on my heart I would never ever ever treat you like that you deserve to be treated like the queen you are" Marie smiled kissing me pretty much as a thank you.

Benjamin came up to me "I appreciate everything you're doing for me and my mom I never met my real father but I heard things about him" aww these two have been through a lot what more can I do I was raised to respect women my mother and father both taught me that I don't like any concept of abuse which includes rape again I was raised to love and respect women

Marie came back to me sitting on my lap again I wrapped my arms around her waist "I was just talking to my mom and she said it's ok for me to move in with you but you have to come visit since you're part of the family now lol" she laughed "sure thing baby girl " I said kissing her nose "yay" my baby girl said jumping off me grabbing my hand and dragging me upstairs to her room to pack

*Almost 4 hours of packing later*

"Sheesh baby girl you don't have to take everything leave some stuff here" she knew I was right and unpacked some stuff she took one last look at her room before grabbing her bags and benji's bags she packed her parents and Addison  standing by the door "oh princess I hate to see you leave but it's best if you do so your mother won't find you anymore" Mr Bieber said "I love you so much" he hugged her then her mother and little sister came over saying goodbye and with that Marie, Benji, and I were gone