Prologue

"You can't run here! And you certainly can't hide!"

Hundreds of security guards chased after the man. This man was very well trained, and he knew how to bust into a building with the most advanced security on Earth. Now came the tricky part- getting out. Sadly, his accomplice had betrayed him midway through the scheme, so he was on his own now. But now, there was no turning back or giving up. He continued running, but a group of guards came from the left and cornered him at a large, open window.

"It's the end of the line, pretty boy. Give it back to us, or jump outta the window, where our ground floor security will claim what's ours anyway."

It was the Head of Security.

The man slowly began heading towards the window, and the guards crept closer. Then the man quickly jerked his body backwards and punched the guards. As they lay groaning on the floor, the man leapt over the bodies and sprinted away, with the Head of Security and his team in close pursuit.

He spurted towards the end of the corridor, and turned into an office.

"I'm sorry, I can't explain. Take this package, and guard it with your life. Please!"

The secretary inside the office gazed into his deep brown eyes, before slowly nodding.

"He went in here!"

The man's eyes widened.

"Hide the package! Quickly!"

The secretary turned into a door leading into another office, hiding the package in a desk before running back into her own office.

"Now give that package to us, pretty boy." the Head of Security sneered.

The man gritted his teeth, but edged towards the window.

"He's going to jump!"

The man opened the window.

"Radio ground floor security. Tell them to be on standby for the thief."

"Roger that, sir."

The man smiled at the secretary briefly. It was a sad smile; a smile of resignation. The man turned, and plunged out of the window. Falling, falling... as the secretary stared towards him, a single tear sliding down her face,

And then it happened- there was a loud crash, and the building began to collapse...

An explosion.