27

October 1, 1991

"Oh my god...LINDSEY!" Stevie yells

"WHAT!" He calls back as Karen comes back in the house.

"KAREN IS STAYING WITH THE GIRLS I NEED YOU TO BRING ME TO THE HOSPITAL!"

"What?" Karen asks looking at her.

"I think I'm in Labor, and I think I have been since the interviews started." Stevie whimpers.

***

Stevie was in a lot of pain rolling back and forth in the hospital bed. She was at seven centimeters the last time she was checked and she was absolutely miserable groaning and moaning. Stevie hates pain and Lindsey knowing that was laying in the bed with her trying to soothe her and comfort her but all she was doing was burying her head on his shoulder. 

"I can't do this Lindsey." She whimpers into his neck as he rocks with her.

"Yes, baby yes you can, breathe deeply....in and out....in and out." She breathes along with him through the contraction.

"I'm so scared Lindsey." She whimpers.

"What are you scared of?" Lindsey rubs her back.

"I'm scared that somethings going to happen." She sniffles.

"Nothing is going to happen, you're healthy and the baby is healthy. It's all going to be okay." Lindsey kisses her forehead and the tears seep through her eyes. 

She labors for a few more hours and the as the witching hours hit, Stevie looks at Lindsey. "Open the window," 

"Open the Window how?" Lindsey asks.

"The curtains and blinds." Stevie shifts uncomfortably her head falling back against her pillows a groan seeping past her lips. Lindsey obeys his wife's orders and as the crescent moon and the stars on a very clear night cuts through the room and she lets out a sigh of relief. 

"How ya feeling baby?" Lindsey asks crawling back in the bed with her.

"I just...OH GOD!...I want to get this over with." Stevie whines.

"Soon baby soon." Lindsey coos rubbing his cheek against her head. It was then that the door opened and Stevie whined seeing the doctor. 

"Just wanna check you is all." The doctor states.

Stevie just nods and opens her legs, her left falling over Lindsey's legs. He rubs her thigh and she just groans into his shoulder as the doctor checks her.

"Mrs. Buckingham, it's almost time to meet you're baby. You are at ten. Well get you situated and it'll be time fo you to push." The doctor pats her knee.

"OH THANK GOD!" She groans. 

"Steph that means I have to get out of the bed." Lindsey states.

"No, no you need to be with me." Stevie starts to panic and breathe heavily. 

"Mr. Buckingham, you can get behind her if you'd like." The nurse in the room tells him.

"Get behind her how?" Lindsey asks crawling out of the bed.

"So what you can do is get behind her and have her lay in between your legs." The nurse tells him. 

Lindsey just nods and climbs into the bed behind her and once she's settled against his chest she just lays her head back into his shoulder. 

"Oh I love you, I Love you." Stevie groans into his neck.

"I love you too. You're so strong Angel, you're going to bring our third baby into the world." Lindsey whispers kissing her head.