Four !!

Happy Endings
Mike Shinoda
(Ft. iann dior & UPSAHL)
0:59 ───◉───── 3:32

↺͏͏           ◁◁͏͏       ll       ▷▷           ≡

✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧

"Lets go on vacation." Lydia let out, both girls were lying on the grass, Skateboards by their sides.

"Well that was random, lyd." Roux chuckled, she slightly thought about the idea a bit. They sure needed it, it would also give her a good opportunity to meet Lydia's girlfriend. She made a mental note to make that happen.

"I know, I know. But don't you agree? You could invite some friends of yours, we need some streamer buddies to hang with since we know like no one." Roux nodded at the idea and made another mental note to think of some people.

"Okay sure. We should get home though, I think Karl wanted me to join a Stream of his later." Lydia giggled at her best friend as she stood up, reaching her arm out to grab Rouxs.

The two girls Skated back to their home, it was about two hours before Roux needed to go and stream Jackbox with Karl and some of his friends. She wasn't sure who they were, but if they were friends of Karls they were friends of hers as well. Getting home they both decided to order some pizza and watch the newest episode of their favorite show. After eating and ending the episode, both girls decided to head upstairs. Lydia deciding she wanted to hang in Rouxs room as she played, she flopped on her bed.

"Okay, I'm gonna text Karl right now. Let me know if you need to say something personal, if its just normal talk just speak." Lydia nodded with a smile, Roux ended up messaging Karl and waited for a reply.

-/-/-/-/-/-

"Okay okay, hello stream! Today we have the casual bois as normal, but we also have a special guest! Reveal yourself and introduce yourself if you would." Karl giggled as Roux chuckled at his introduction.

"Wow Karl, I feel like I'm at school on the first day. Anyways, hi Karls and who ever else is streaming, chats! You all know me as Roux or Rou from ROUXAMOS or when I'm with Lydia from LYDSTIME. Also, Lydia's right behind me to be my hype squad."

"Hi chat!" Roux cracked a smile at Lydia's comment, and went back to listen to Karl.

"Yes guys, this is the Roux we Raided last week. No, I am not a simp. Guys leTS JUST PLAY!" Karl laughed at his chat as they called him a simp for playing with her so suddenly.

"Woah Karlos, you got a girlfriend already?" A voice spoke, followed by a few chuckles including Karls.

"QUACKITY NO, NOT YOU TOO! This is hurtful chat, very hurtful." Karl held his chest, mocking pain. All Roux did was laugh, along with the others in the call.

"Karl, stop being so dramatic. You literally call me Simpnap."

"That's different Sapnap, anyways. Everyone introduce yourself to Rou, she's literally nowhere on YouTube and only watches anime, plays minecraft and binges horror games. So she has no clue what or who any of us are." Lydia laughs aloud, Roux only turned to glare at her.

"I'm Sapnap."

"I'm Wilbur, pleasure to meet you Roux."