53

—     HOGWARTS, 24 HOURS BEFORE THE BATTLE

"Where were you last night?" Elle asked Astera who sat opposite her, eating breakfast.

"Uhm," she started with a mouthful, "I couldn't sleep. So, I just walked around."

Astera had managed to close her eyes throughout the night for at least an hour or two. The lack of sleep was evident in her moves, face and even tone of voice as she spoke. When she woke up in the morning, Blaise was already out of bed and nowhere to be seen whilst Pansy slept under the covers peacefully. She had quickly put on her clothes and it was a bit too late when she realized that was not her attire but it wasn't something a little magic couldn't fix. When she washed her face in the mirror, she pulled the collar of her shirt down and noticed the bruises that were luckily hidden under her clothes. The ones on her neck weren't as visible so she was able to hide them with her hair.

But even her thighs were bruised as well as her hips, almost making her doze off as she thought of the wild night she had spent. It felt so unnatural for her to be so careless and not give a damn, but it was so good. It felt so freeing and relaxing even. For a moment, she felt good at their touch, aroused even, but when she saw his grey eyes in front if her, his hands and lips... It felt like everything was thrown in the water and she no longer wished to be touched.

It was confusing. And she was never confused.

"Can I ask you something? Hypothetically."

Elle nodded, "Sure."

"Okay so... You love someone, but you're not technically together and they love you back, but they aren't here!" she rumbled fast, "And so you feel very lonely and touch starved and a pretty girl and hot guy seduce you and you end up sleeping with the both of them- Why are you smiling?"

Elle's smile erupted into laughter, dropping her fork on the plate and holding her head in her hands as she laughed, her stomach starting to hurt, "Who did you have a threesome with, Astera?"

"God, you're so good, it isn't fair," Astera mumbled, playing with the food in her plate as she looked away from Elle who managed to calm herself down a bit after a while, "If I tell you-"

"Astera, who would I tell? Come on."

"Fine," she said, blowing a piece of hair out of her face, "Last night Pansy invited me to a Slytherin party. And I went because I couldn't fall asleep and I wasn't so tired either."

"A Slytherin party? With Pansy Parkinson," she lowered her voice, "The Pansy Parkinson?"

"Yes, Elle, Pansy Parkinson."

"Pansy Parkinson with the black hair? Pansy-"

"If you say Pansy one more time, I'm hexing your mouth," Astera said, watching Elle put her hands up as if surrendering, "She gave me a few drinks - well, more than a few. I got drunk, so did she and we were dancing and then... Blaise Zabini just... Joined in."

"Do you have any idea how the stars perfectly aligned for you last night?" Elle said, shoving a piece of toast in her mouth and continuing to speak with her mouth full, "Imagine getting to sleep with those two. Actually, you don't need to imagine, I do."

"Okay, swallow because I think there's more food on the table than in your mouth."

Elle nodded quickly, swallowing her food and gulping it down with some water and wiping it off with the back of her hand, "So, what's the problem here?"

"What do you mean what's the problem? I slept with Draco's best friends, Elle!" she whispered loudly, leaning over the table so no one would here, "The whole night I felt so guilty like... Like I cheated on an exam!"