FIFTEEN

vanilla and floral

joker's pov
i see the guy, walking up to him grinning. he looks at me, "joker! ah yes i brought your money." his foreign accent was strong as he spoked and smiled. he signals one man with the case towards us. he opens the case showing me the money. i take the case from him, walking away. "nice doing business with you J." i nod walking away from him and towards the table. i sit down drinking a nice glass of bourbon. honey soon walks over, sitting down, she taking my drink, gulp it down as a smirk appears on her face. "why do you have hickeys" arabella questions with confusion in her eyes. me and arabella's boyfriend turn to look at her, "well i had to distract him somehow" she shurgs. "where is he?" i glare at her, as a scream comes from the bathroom and everyone rushes over there. "in there" she smiles and points towards the bathroom. i already knew what that meant, i grin and arabella laughs. "that's my girl" i smirk at her as she sends me a wink and she high fives arabella. "i feel so good right now, it feels like a lot of weight is lifted off of me." she smiles her stunning smile. we leave out of bruce's home, she sits on the stairs taking off of her heels, she picks them up and wraps her arm around mine. "thank you for bringing me, if i didn't come that rapist son of a bitch would still be walking the earth" she huffs out, i say nothing just smile down at her while she vents. "why are you so quite today? what's up hot stuff?" "i've been thinking" "about?" i let out a little chuckle, "i'm not telling youuu" i sang. we walk to the car in calm silence. she gets in and i head over to the other side getting in. about 20-22 minutes later we get to her house. she pauses, putting her hand on my thigh and kissing my cheek. i smirk as she gets out of the car, walking to the door opening and closing it. i speed off, swerving through lanes until i hear a thud on the top of the car. rolling my eyes, i know exactly who this is. i press the gas speeding up faster until one of my tires pop. what the actual fuck. i groan in annoyance, still speeding as much as i can. pop. another fucking tire i mean come on. i finally pull over to see what this stupid rat with wings want. i get out the car and he's already standing beside it. "batsy!" i chirped. "i know it was your partner joker" "that did what" "stop playing dumb joker" i wasn't really playing dumb though. "she murdered some at the wayne's mansion." "oh that! she's very very talented and sexy." i grin, he looks down and back up at me. "tell me where she stays." i furrow my brows at his request, then a smirk appears on my face. i tell him where she stays, he nods, pressing a button as his car shows up. i call up frost to tell him to pick me up since batsy only likes to save himself.

~10 minutes later~

frost shows up, i get into the car and he drives off. we get home, i make my way to the bar grabbing a bottle of vodka. i make my way up the stairs, to my room, gulping some of the vodka down. i sat the bottle down, changing out of my clothes and putting on my arkham sweats and a new pair of socks. i head over to my bed where honey's clothes laid folded up. the smell of vanilla and a floral scent filled my sheets. i walk over to my desk when the door bell rings. i grab my gun, walking down the stairs, coming to a stop when frost comes from a different room looking at me with confusion plastered on his face. i open the door and there stands arabella. "why are you here?" i said irradiated. "do you know where honey is, i thought you dropped her off" her voice is low and full of concern. my body stiffened, i realized at what i have done. "yes i did drop her off, speaking of honey" i had to change the subject or she was going to keep asking questions. "she left her clothes here from earlier today." i walk upstairs back to my room, back down the stairs and giving her honey's clothes. "if you find anything about her please let me know." she walks out of the door, back to someone's car and speeds off. going down the hallway towards the stairs, frost looks at me giving me an unpleasant look. "don't ask anything." i said harshly, he nods going back into the room as i continued to walk towards the stairs. i jog up the stairs to my room. i plop on my bed, laying there looking up at the ceiling.

why did you do that to her

to save myself

but you love her, how could you do that to someone you love

i don't love her she's just a partner in crime

how come you stiffened when her friend told you, she's not just a partner in crime

she is i could always find a new one

there's no one like her though

i groan out of irritation, rolling over and closing my eyes.