TWELVE

coming with me

honey's pov
i wake up due to the dogs barking. i head down the hall, open the door to their room as they all ran out, jumping up and down, and running downstairs. i walked slowly down the stairs as i see the puppies sitting in front of the patio door waiting to be let out. i open the door leaving it open as i make my way to the kitchen, washing my hands, and prepping for breakfast. today's breakfast will be crapes, fruit, eggs, sausage and pomegranate strawberry smoothie. i nod at the thought, smiling. "good morning honey money." she beamed smiling. "good morning bells." i smile back at her turning to the pan that the crape was on. "ouuu honey's famous crapes. wait why is the door open?" "the dogs are out there. call them back in please." she calls them back in and they all came rushing in, tails wagging, jumping up and down. she fills their bowls up and goes to the sink to wash her hands. "need any help" my eyes snap to hers and i shake my head. she goes to the other side of the island where the swivel chairs are and sits in one. "okay if you insist. hey i gotta question." her voice went low and her posture straightened. "yes?" "why was joker here last night." i was shook. how did she know? i knew how much she hated him but honestly i don't know why. my brows furrow at her question. i turn around so my back was facing her. "what? he wasn't here why would you think that." i asked but my voice went high at the last part. my voice betrayed me. i look back at her to see what she was doing and if she really bought my statement. she lifts her brow and purses her lips, she lifts up joker's gun making my eyes widen. "okay fine yeah he was here. he came to-" i try to think why he came last night. "to get a drink oh and to see what i got." i smile, turning around to put another crape on the pan. "talking about what i got, i got you an amethyst necklace and ring. i'll show you when we're done." i added looking back at her as she smiled. i pulled out another pan, cracking four eggs, scrambling them and putting them off to the side as i put the sausage in the same pan *yes the pan is big*. i was getting ready until to open up the refrigerator until my phone went off. "mistah j? i'm guessing it's joker" ara questioned. i pick up the phone waiting for him to speak. "where's my gun?" he sneered as i laugh. "well hello to you too. anyways you left it here on the coffee table." i say calmly, he groaned and hung up. "yikes someone's grumpy" ara laughed making me chuckled. i continue to take out the berries, putting them into a big bowl and washing them. everything is done and we get what we want as we start to dig in. "so how was your-" before i could finish i hear the front door come open and j's husky voice, yelling about god knows what, it's probably his gun. "joker hunny we're in here." i yelled but it was a soft yell. i hear his foot steps getting closer to the kitchen. he glares at me then at arabella and back at me. "you want some we have enou-" "no i don't want anything. where's my gun." he growls looking down at me as i smile tilting my head. "right here mistah j" i cooed winking at him, he snatches it out of my hand and puts it in his pocket in his coat. "oh and ara polished it for you it was looking a little yikes" i still smile as he rolls his eyes, taking a strawberry off of my plate and leaving out. once we hear the front door close, me and ara look at each other and laugh. "that must be his baby" ara laughed, i shake my head. "nooo the car is his baby" we laugh and finish our breakfast.

joker's pov
pull up in the driveway of honey's house, getting out the car and slamming the door. i don't bother to knock, just barging the door open and heading to the sitting room to see if i left it there. i start to throw pillows and blankets everywhere. "joker hunny we're in here" honey yelled but it was soft. i stomp my way over to where they were. they sat the island eating breakfast. wow does that look good. "you want some, we have enou-" i cut her off before she could finish speaking. "no i don't want anything. where's my gun." i growl looking down at her as she smiles tilting her head. "right here mistah j" she cooed winking at me as i snatch it out of her hand putting in my coat pocket. oh do i love when she calls me that. still looking down at her, her lips open to speak making me look down at her lips quickly and diverting my eyes back to hers. " oh and ara polished it for you, it was looking a little yikes." she still smiles making me roll my eyes at what she said, i take a strawberry off her plate leaving out. i close the door behind me and walk to my car as i chew the strawberry. i get in and speed off heading back to the mansion. frost and them better have some news for me when i get back. when i get back to the house, i get out the car rushing into the house. "you all better have something for me." i shout making some of the goons flinch. i see frost coming out of one of the work rooms looking up from the tablet while freezing in his steps. "boss i have some news." his tone is calm, my face has the 'we'll go ahead' expression on. he opens his mouth, closing it back and opening it up again to speak. "bruce wayne is have a ball time party. the guy that owns you money will be there. the event takes place tonight at 7 o'clock." my face lights up at the news, frost never lets me down that's why he's still around obviously. "great, everyone be ready by 6:45." i grin, everyone leaves the meeting room as i leave out heading toward the door that leads to the basement and garage. i get in my car, pull out the driveway and speed down the road.

~20 minutes later~

i finally get to honey's house, i knock because i'm in a good mood. she does answer after five knocks i'm mean come on what could she possibly be doing? i go around the back and see if the patio door is unlocked, it is so i slide it open, close it back, locking it and go upstairs to her room. she's not in here, what the hell. i open the door to her bathroom and there lays honey sipping her wine, wow she's gorgeous, nearly choking on it as she sees me. i smirk as  she wraps her arms over her chest but it's useless i've already seen her now. "w- what are you doing here. don't you have some empire to run?" she stutters holding her arms closer to her chest. i make my way over to her, sitting in the side of the tub picking up her wine glass, taking a sip and putting it back down. "you see doll i do but what is a man running his empire without his partner in crime." i lean down just so we're inches apart. she rolls her eyes and pushes my face away with her wet hand. "what's up j." her tone is irritated, making me smirk. "we're going somewhere tonight, it's gonna be fun. you might be able to murder someone if they don't give me what is mine." her face perks up as she heard the word 'murder'. "okay. can you pass me my towel and leave out so i can dry off." she smiles, as i pass her the towel and leave out closing the door behind me. i walk out her room, heading downstairs, waiting for her. about 15 minutes later she walks down in some black biker shorts with a red playboy t-shirt on and some red vans. "wanna go out somewhere, ara went dress shopping with her boyfriend for some ball tonight and i didn't wanna third wheel." she blurted out making me turn around. "a ball hmm. well i came here to tell you you are coming with me to bruce wayne's party because the guy that owns me something is going to be there." "wow look at the joker asking me out, how thoughtful. i never knew the king of gotham had that type of feeling in him." she teases, but it's making me mad so i swiftly walk over to her, taking her by the throat and pinning her against the wall. "mistah j i gotta be honest this is kinky but don't ya think we should go on this date first." she purrs out, looking me up and down while licking her lips. my grip on her throat loosens and i smirk at her statement. we walk out if the house and get in my car speeding off. "can we get some food before we go to you place, i have a sushi craving." she smile turning towards me with her hand on my thigh. "we have food at my place." "but it's not sushi is it?" she tilt her head, moving her hand off my thigh and crossing her arms. "fine we'll get some" i rolled my eyes as she squeal clapping her hands putting her hand back on my thigh. we pull up to a sushi restaurant, she looks at me holding her hand out. "what?" "i need money" she said blankly. "oh wait never mind i'll just go threaten them." she giggles getting out the car as i grin at her statement. about 10 minutes later, i see her walking back to the car with blood covering her hands and some splashing on her face. she opens the door passing me her food and closes the door. i pass it back to her and speed off. "well i didn't have to pay so that was great." she chimes, smiling at me. as we pull up to my place, she looks out the window in amaze. "j this is where you live. oh my god its beautiful." we pull into the garage, getting out walking into the basement. i walk in front of her to show her to the kitchen. she follows behind until i hear her stop. "you have a fun room too" she grins at me, tilting her head. "of course i do i'm the joker." i say in a 'duh' tone.