SEVEN

you're the clown prince

honey's pov
i look up and see this tall guy wearing all black. "oh ha um sorry" i let out a nervous laugh walking around him. "boss would like to see you" his voice is deep making me pause my walking and turn around. "who are you?" i ask with curiosity in my voice. "frost, the name is frost." "nice to meet you but who is your boss?" i question him and my brows furrow. he points to a beaded lounge and a guy with green hair sits starring at us. i feel like i've seen him before. "follow me"
frost says in a monotone knocking me out of my thoughts as i follow him. we walk into the beaded lounge and there he sits. his eyes snap towards me and sends me a grin.

joker's pov
she enters the lounge and my eyes snap towards her and i grin. frost ushers her to the sofa and she sits down. she's looking everywhere but at me. "do you know who i am?" my voice is low and husky. her eyes automatically snap towards me and she sends a smirk my way. "i know exactly who you are." her voice has slight seductiveness making me grin. "your the clown prince of crime" i grin widely at the fact she knew who i was. "anyways what do you want?" she asked tilting her head with seriousness in her eyes. i take that moment to look at her eyes. they're beautiful. i snap out of a gaze and she looks at me with her glass of wine in her hand. "oh doll i've seen what you can do. out here killing people for fun, robbing all the stores and banks. i've seen it all. i can't even do anything because you're one step ahead of me." my tone is low and annoyed. "okay? what do you want me to do hot stuff. ya want me to stop doing what i do best just so you can be higher." she snarls at me and gulping down the rest of her wine. "oh no no no i want you to come work with me." i purr making her scoff. "you have jokes. you want me to come work for you?" "well they don't call me the joker for nothing and yes why not i'll give you 40 percent of everything." "50" "45" she looks at me with attitude and i grin. "50 or i'm not working with you" she stomped obviously getting annoyed. "fine fine fine" i sigh. and with that she left out of the lounge and left out of the club. i look down and realize one of my watches were gone. i roll my eyes and chuckle at her sly move she did on me. a pickpocketer too hmm.

kinda short but
i'll try to make it longer