ELEVEN

wish he could've stayed

honey's pov

i wave at him as he pulls out of the driveway and speeds off. i wish he could've stayed. i pout at the thought, no no no am i getting attached? i haven't even worked with him that long to get attached. ughhhhh. i stomp my way to the linen closet not far from the fun room, pull out a nice fuzzy blanket, dragging myself to the couch. mmm i think
i'll just crash here tonight. i grab one of the pillows from the other end of the couch, put it on the arm of the couch and turn on the tv. i watch some old show that was on until my eye lids start to lower.

arabella's pov
jason pulls up to the restaurant getting out of the car and coming on the other side as he opens my door, holding his hand to help me out. i wrap my arm around his as we walk to the reservations guy that's outside of the restaurant. he tells the guy and two guys at the door opened it up for us and there was a woman standing waiting to take us for our table. we got seated, she asked us what kind of drinks would we like and of course i picked out wine. our drinks came back and we ordered our food. "i would just like to get sushi for my appetizer and the tuscan salmon" she writes it down, looking over to jason asking what he would like. "uh i'll just take shrimp alfredo" he smiles, looks at me and takes a sip of his water. she takes up our menus and head towards the back. about 40 minutes later our food came, we ate, got desert which was lava cake with a side of vanilla ice cream, paid and tip the waitress. we get in the car and settle down. "hey can we uh stop somewhere to get food for honey. she and her little friend probably didn't get food." i roll my eyes at the fact she was with joker. "yeah, yeah sure no problem. um chinese?" he looks at me with a questioning expression on his face, i nod and we take off.

~20 minutes later~

he pulls into the drive way, putting the car in park. i turn my body towards his,
"thanks for everything tonight" i smile as jason reaches over to kiss me, i kiss him back and open the car door getting out, grabbing honey's stuff from the back. i wave at him, he waves back, backing out of the driveway and goes down the road.  i walk to the door of the house, pull out my key to unlock it but turns out it's already unlock. i rush inside concern that someone broke in and harmed honey or worse, kidnapped her. i walk through the foyer and kitchen hearing the tv on in the living room. i see honey sleeping on the couch, the muscles in my body relax but tense up again at the fact why was the front door unblocked. i didn't want to wake her up out of her sleep. i look over at the coffee table, seeing a gun with a gold jester encrusted on the side. i only know one person that has a gold jester on everything he owns. i shake of the thought of joker being in my house, i head back to the kitchen putting honey's food up and head upstairs, check on the puppies then off to my room opening and closing the door. i plop on my bed face first, shoving off my shoes and cuddle with my body pillow. i close my eyes for a few seconds, open them back up, walking to the closet to pull out some comfortable clothes. i pull out a onesie, strip out of my dress and slip into my onesie. so so comfortable. as i'm getting ready to close my eyes again i hear my phone go off, i look over and see a text from jason. goodnight kitten <3. i smile putting the phone down on the nightstand, roll over and closing my eyes.