TWENTY-EIGHT

the wedding

honey's pov
it's the day of arabella and jason's wedding, ugh so fun so fun and bella is stressing out like crazy. "goddamn it bella calm the fuck down. you're a bad bitch, stop crying and youre gonna ruin the makeup" i say pretty stern, she huffs and pats her tear away with some tissue, trying not to ruin her makeup. she nods while looking in the mirror, hyping herself up. "okay, okay i've got this" bella repeats to herself many many times. i fix her hair and help her put on her heels. "you look beautiful oh my god" i squeal with a huge ass grin on my face. someone knocked on the door making me and arabella turn our heads. "it's me lexus" and with that being said she came in almost breaking her jaw. "holy shit bells you look amazing holy crap. jason got him a good one" she squealed full of excitement. "thank you thank you both" bella hugs the both of us, wiping her tears. i pick up my phone to see the time which was 11:40. "okay guys we have 20 minutes but we should probably leave at 11:50 so we can take our time getting to the front, okay?" i said and they both nodded. we added some finishing touches and left out, walking to the front getting in our placements. jasper takes my hand and squeezes it, making me look at him with a smile. "you look wonderful" "not so bad yourself jassy" i whispered. the music started playing and through the cracks i saw jason walk out. before the doors opened i whisper "you look better than your husband" to arabella which made her shake her head and let out a light chuckle. first it was me to walk out then lexus and lexus' two daughters and her son who were the flower girls and ring bearer. the music started which was the sign that the bride was coming. it wasn't the ordinary 'here comes the bride' it was a mixture of here comes the bride and hikaru nara (your lie in april opening song) which truly confused everyone but it was making me, lexus, and the groom tear up a little. the doors open and everyone stands with their electronic devices recording while ara walks down. "look at her blushing" lexus whispered while i nod my head in agreement. "mommy she looks like a princess" naomi and rico said in unison, "hell yeah she does" i whispered not knowing that i said it. she got up to the front and jason took her hand. they said their vows and what not, which might i add was very heartwarming. "jason do you take Arabella Andreas Monroe to your wife?"
"of course i do"
"arabella do you take Jason Katz to be your husband?"
"yes, yes i do"
"you may kiss your bride" the guy said and they smashed their lips into one. we cheered and watched them go down the aisle and the rest followed behind. i wrap my arm around jasper's with a huge smile on my face. we walk to the back of the house where the food and everything else was taking place. "you're very happy" jasper nudged me with a slight smile on my face. "yeah i mean my best friend just got married to the love of her life and there's food... WAIT THERE'S SEAFOOD" i squeal making jasper laugh. "are you happy? i mean you have two hot sister in laws and one is single but she has kids but hey you're good with kids" i laugh a little. "of course i'm happy and no i'm good totally fine" he lets out a heavy sigh which i could tell there was tension behind that sigh. "well let's get some food cause i'm hungry" i pulled him with me to go get some food and drinks. we got back to our table and was about to dig in until i heard someone pick up the mic. "well hello there everyone, i won't be staying up here for long just came to congratulate this beautiful couple and oh yeah to come collect my doll" i knew that voice to well. i let out an irretrievable groan. "oh never mind i spot her" he let out a little laugh. i got up and walked away with him following behind. we walked near the front and got in his car. he didn't turn it on or anything, just say there in silence until i spoke up. "what do you want" he didn't say anything just stayed silent. a few minutes pasted and he decided to speak. "i remember after one of our heist and i asked you what you wanted and you said to be a ruler. to rule over gotham. do you still want that?" he sounded pretty sincere and wanting to really know which made my ear do this weird thing when he asked. "of course i still want to be a ruler i mean yeah it sounds cheesy of me but yes. i have my reason but today isn't the time to discuss those" i said a little calmer. "well then stick with me honey. i already have the label 'king of gotham, clown prince of crime', so why don't you become my queen because what's a king without his queen" a smirk instantly appeared on my face at the thought of his words. "i'll be your queen love but if you leave me it's gonna be your head on a nice silver platter" i smiled as i got out of his car and walked to the back of the place so i could finish my food. someone dragged me by the arm and turned me around. "you dumbass did you really go with that clown" my best friend said with a disgusted expression on her face. "yes i did. i had to square some things away with him. plus i didn't need him ruining your wedding" i smiled. she nodded her head understanding what i was saying and pulled me into a hug. "okay okay i gotta go finish my food before it gets cold" she laughed and let go of me and we walked back towards the tables. it started to get dark and we started to really party. everyone had drinks in their hands, some were half drunk some were fully wasted but it's safe to say i was neither of those people.

yeah it kinda
sucked but this
book is almost over.
maybe like one or
two more chapters.

also if jason had a
different last name
in the beginning i'm sorry
i don't remember and that's
so bad.