THIRTEEN

just a nightmare
(forewarning might be sensitive. ⚠️r@pe⚠️)

honey's pov
i come out of the restaurant with a smile on my face, blood on my hands and face, holding my food. i get in passing my food to joker so i could get in the car and settled, then passing it back to me as he speeds off. "well i didn't have to pay so that's great." i chime as i smile at joker. we pull up to j's place and i look out the window. "j this is we're you live. oh my god it's beautiful." i gasp in amazement. he pulls into the garage, we get out walking through a door into the basement. he gets in front of me, leading me to the kitchen. i soon follow behind, until i stop and see a room cracked. this must be his fun room. "you have a fun room too?" i grin at him tilting my head, really curious to know. "of course i do i'm the joker" he says in a 'duh' tone. he continues walking me to the kitchen, i sit at the marble island and open up my food. joker goes to his alcohol cell and pulls out a customized wine bottle that had a jester head at the cork and a whiskey jar. he pulls a wine glass and a whiskey/any alcohol glass out of a cabinet. i gotta be honest i wasn't expecting his place to be so organized. he pours the drinks into the cups, passing the glass of wine to me. i grab his whiskey glass taking sips of it as he stares at me with a stern look painted on his face. i grin at him and pass him back his glass. he takes it and gulping the rest, and filling the glass up half way again. i sip on my wine and eat my sushi, i soon hear people talking, making look at a joker as he pays no attention whatsoever. "hey boss we're just going to go get ready for the party." he nods sipping his whisky. "who are they?" i question as his attention diverts to me. "goons and henchmen" his spoke in a monotone, i nod eating my sushi. "have you eaten today j?" i asked, he shakes his head no and i pout. "come here, have one or the rest i don't care, it's good." i smile at him, pushing my sushi to his side.  he shakes his head and i pout. gotta pull out my puppy eyes. "why? i make you something just please eat." i begged as his eyes stare into mine. "no i'm good" i roll my eyes, get up off the stool and throw my trash away. i hear the goons come down the stairs and my attention diverts to them. "wow don't you guys look handsome. how many of you all have girls." i questioned, three men raise their hands and i laugh. "lucky them. for the rest, all i have to say is these women are missing out." i snicker, and they nod in agreement. i walk up the stairs, looking for joker's room and i think i found it. i walk in seeing a bookshelf with guns and bombs, i raise my eyebrows in amazement. his bed was huge and his sheets were a dark purple, and were silk. i lay in his bed wrapping the sheets around me.

joker's pov
i walk upstairs to my room, i notice it's opened. i didn't leave my door open i never do. i walk in and see a sleeping honey wrapped in my sheets while cuddling a pillow. i don't bother her, i go to my bathroom and freshen up.

~25 minutes later~

i come out with a towel wrapped around my waist, looking through my dresser. i pick out a black button up, black dress pants and my gucci loafers. i get dress heading back into the bathroom to fix my hair until i hear honey screaming. i rush over to her trying to wake her up but she doesn't bother. "get off me you rapist" "please don't hurt me" "i cared and loved you and this is how i get paid back" "you got me pregnant" tears pour out of her eyes even though they're close. "i hate you" i shake her telling her to wake up. she wakes up, her big grey and brown eyes look up at me and back down to her lap. "calm down calm down it was just a nightmare" i cooed trying to sound as sincere as i possibly could be. "j he hurt me. he raped me. i should've killed him when i had the chance but i still had feelings for him." she cried. i have nothing to say, all i can do is try to comfort her. "what time is it?" "4:30" she wipes the tears away and gets up. "oh shit i need to get ready. but i don't have a dress." she rolled her eyes when she noticed she doesn't have a dress. i chuckled, walking over to the closet pulling out a white box with a black bow. i pass it to her and she furrows her brows, walking over to the bed, sitting down and opening the box. her eyes widen as she sees what in the box, she pulls out a long velvet black body length dress *if you seen Anastasia, and the dress she wore when she met her nonna, that's the dress but in black* , a new set of daggers and a black diamond necklace. "where do i began. thank you" she gets up putting the box aside and hugging me. i hesitantly hug her back, she lets go, and heads to the bathroom to change. while she's in the bathroom changing i pull out her heels which are the brand yves saint laurent.

~an hour and a half later~

she walks out all dressed up. i turn my head up from looking at my plans to her. she smiles and her dimples show. "well aren't you all dolled up" i joked, making her blush. "not bad ya self mistah J" she smirks letting her accent flow. i get up from my desk, walking over to her. "are you ready?" "of course i am." she grins putting the one blade between her breast and the other one on the side somewhere. we walk down the stairs and i gather all the goons and hench. "do we remember the plan?" they nod and we walk out. "wait J i don't know the plan." "oh toots you just play along, i've seen ya do it" she nods and we take a black bmw so we don't make a scene. we soon get to bruce's house i park far enough so one sees us. we walk start walking until honey starts to complain.