THREE

hangover
⚠️ r@pe and abus3⚠️

honey's pov

i wake up due to the birds chirping. "what the hell what time is it" "4:44 AM?! what the fuck are the birds doing out this early go to sleep" i groan out because honestly why are birds up this early. i roll over trying to go back to sleep but i have the worse headache ever. i plummet down the stairs causing arabella to open her door and check up on me. "what the hell are you doing honey why are you even up?" "jeez ara you see someone on the floor that just rolled down the stairs and you ask them questions?" i scoff. "oh right." she comes to help me up take me over to the swivel chairs at the island. "so why are you up again" concerned filled her eyes with a questioning expression. i send her a glare. i wasn't mad no i was just moody i mean it's 4 o'clock in the morning. "the stupid birds woke me up and i have a bad headache." i pout and she sends me a smile. "well i know the best hangover drink" ah fudge here she goes with her hangover drinks, they're always so ew, makes my stomach go upside down. "here ya go." "do i have to i mean we already know the outcome" i whine sounding like i'm five. "yes unless you want to keep having this bad headache of yours" "sheesh sorry mom" i say earning a eye roll from her. i finish the nasty drink and automatically run to the bathroom. "you know what ara i'm done drinking" "i thought you would've stopped the last 10 maybe 11 times." all i can do is roll my eyes. she really is like an older sister. you know always making sure i'm doing the right stuff not getting into trouble, the normal stuff a big sister would do. once i'm done vomiting everywhere i'm kidding i head to the shower. yes a shower at 5 o'clock in the morning. i pull up the blinds that's in the bathroom so the moonlight can pound through lighting up the room. i strip out of my clothes and get into the hot shower. i stand there sulking in my thoughts while the water runs over head to my back.

"why does he keep texting me"

"how did he even get my number"

"did he forget what he did to me"

"but you still love him"

"you know i don't love"

"oh but you do did you forget you sold your virginity to him"

"i didn't sell shit to that rapist. he abused me took me for granted when i was most vulnerable"

i snap back into reality when i hear someone knock on the door. "yes" almost sounding like a whisper. "honey are you okay in there you've been in there for an hour." ara says in a concerned tone. "oh um yeah i'm okay i'll be out in a minute." a hour? a hour? i haven't even washed my body. why was i even thinking about him? no i'm not thinking about him, i'm just pissed off because he thinks he can somehow get my number and text me like everything is okay when we know it isn't. i quickly wash my body and get out the shower drying off. "hello my beautiful babies" i whisper to my plants in my bathroom. they do a little shimmy as a respond making me giggle. nature always finds a way to brighten my mood. i smile leaving the bathroom and heading to my closet. i find something cozy and put it on. i sigh getting ready to lay down until the door swings open with all of my babies running through. "well hello guys what are you doing up and out?" looking at them furrowing my brows. "i thought you might wanted some company" i look up see ara with her laptop in her hands with bags of chips. "i guess i wouldn't mind" sending her a smile. she walks my way and plops down on the bed. "hey i wanted to talk to you about yesterday" i look up from playing with riddle and look her way furrowing my brows. "about what?" "the club, when we were leaving the club and we were waiting for our car to pull around" she takes a long pause making me more tense "do you remember that guy-" "with the neon green hair and tattoos?" "yes yes him" "what about him?" shes making me more tense i don't see why she's dragging the statement out. "that was the joker" i burst out laughing him the joker the so called 'clown prince of crime' she's has to joking. "are you done" she gives me a stern look while crossing her arms. i easily shut up because her face is saying this is serious. "yes, yes i'm done but a clown prince jeez i aspected him to be more clowny not that hot." i blurred out not being able to control my words. "just stay away from him okay, he's dangerous." i burst out into another laugh. "him, dangerous? sis have you seen us we go on killing sprees, rob banks, rob stores, pickpocket people how could he possibly be dangerous?" "that's is nothing compared to him he has done worst then us. he could kill us and not give two shits." "sounds like me, cool. i think me and him should be friends." i say nonchalantly. i mean he really does sound like a fun guy well to me i can't speak for others of course. "i'll be heading to bed now" "wait no movie night" i pout. she shakes her head no and i sigh while she closes my door. such a bum. "well goodnight my babies." i turn out the lamp and start to drift off to sleep.

gawlee um this is kinda
a lot but anyways i hope
you enjoyed :)