FOURTEEN

you're dead

honey's pov
"why would you park this far. i'm wearing heels and i'm in a dress" i complain, stopping in my tracks looking at him. "what, you want me to carry you?" he really doesn't sound interested but i don't care. "you know what i wouldn't mind" i smile, picking up my dress and walking over to him. he picks me up, carrying me in bridal style, and i smile to myself. we get up to the house, i get out of his arms, fixing my dress. i wrap my arm around his as we walk into the mansion. people are walking around, talking, blah blah blah. "wanna drink J." he nods, looking around for i guess the guy. i walk off going to get us a drink when i see arabella and her boyfriend. she spots me walking over. "honey? what are you doing here? by the way you look gorgeous" she asked. i turn around smiling, "hey ara, someone owes J something and he's here, he wanted me to come. also thank you you do too." i nod smiling, she smiles right back. we find a table to sit down at, waitress and waiters come and go asking if we want hors d'oeuvres. "so how are you and jason coming along?" i asked, taking a sip out of my cocktail. "we're good he's been really happy lately for what reason i don't know but it must be a good reason." she chuckles. i see joker coming over, grinning. he comes and sits beside me, drinking my cocktail, and leaning back. "well hello clown" ara spoke but it was with a harsh and irradiated tone. "hello doll face" he grinned, making her roll her eyes. jason comes walking over to sit with us with something in his hand i'm guessing a glass of alcohol. "hey guys. they said bruce was suppose to come down in 10 minutes to do some speech." he reported sounding pretty happy. "great. joker may i have a word" i say rolling my eyes, tugging on the cuff of joker's shirt. we get up, walking over to the drink counter. "hurry up and find this guy. i wanna go home." i whined as he rolls his eyes. we go back to the table when i someone catches my eye. i notice who it is and i quickly head back to the table. once i'm back at the table i pick up some drink and gulp it down. "what's wrong with you?" joker furrowed his brows at me, i look straight ahead looking at arabella who was sitting in front of me. she looks at me as concern fills her eyes. "he's here, i have to go now. joker tell one of your goons to take me home please." "what? who's here?" arabella and joker said together, as jason just looks confused. "my ex he's here. he's been blowing up my phone. he knows i'm in gotham." my voice becomes shaky, making everyone the three of them look at me. i see him walk over to the drink counter, he looks at me making me look down.  he slowly walks over making me become stiff. "if it isn't my favorite girl, honey jinx Langdon." he grins looking at me, i make no eye contact whatsoever. "what do you want Alastair?" ara jeered, giving him a stern glare. "oh i just want me and my princess to have a talk" he hummed, sending chills down my spine. he comes around the table so he's sitting next to me, making me move closer to joker and clinging onto his arm. the tension at this moment right now is above and beyond. i think of the moments where he abused me, took my for granted, talked down on me. i start laughing and everyone looks at me, i let go of joker's arm, turning so i'm facing alastair and look him at him up and down biting my lip. from my peripheral vision i see ara and jason looking at each other, looking at joker and back at me. i grad his face pulling it closer to mine. i tilt my head, grinning, "let's go talk hot stuff." he grins as i take his hand leading him to the bathrooms. "you want me? have me, i'm all yours." i cooed with seduction in my tone. he grins as he pulls me closer, "i knew you would give in." little did he know his death wish was coming true. he starts to kiss my neck, sucking and biting leaving hickeys. once i realized he was so lost in my body i pull out my dagger, stabbing him in the back repeatedly. he slowly falls as to the floor. i kick him, making my way to the sink so i could clean off my dagger. before i leave out i turn around, "you might wanna rethink before ya try to rape someone else. oh but ya can't. you're dead." i walk out with a smile plastered on my face, tucking my dagger back between my breast. i walk toward the table, sitting down drinking someone's drink. "why do you have hickeys." arabella questions with a confused look in her eyes. the boys face me. "well i had to distract him somehow" i shrug. "where is he" joker glared, a scream came from the bathroom and everyone rushed over. "in there" i smiled as i point towards the bathroom, joker grins and arabella laughs. "that's my girl" joker smirks as me and arabella high five each other. "i feel good. a lot of weight seems to be lifted off of me." i smile, gulping down the rest of my drink. "did you find the guy?" "yeah." "okay good now you can drop me off at home." i beamed. we got up, heading out of the door. i sit down on the stairs taking of my shoes, picking them up, with my arm wrapped around joker's. "thank you for bringing me, if i didn't come that rapist son of a bitch would still be walking the earth." i huffed out. joker says nothing just smiles, looking at me. "why are you so quite today. what's up hot stuff." "i've been thinking" "about?" "i'm not telling youuu." he sang. it's quite as we walk to the car, it's not a awkward silence, just a calm silence. we reach the car, getting in and heading off.

~22 minutes later~

we get to my house. before i get out i kiss joker's cheek and walk to the door. i get in, locking the door, and heading upstairs. gosh i miss my bed. i plop down, throwing my shoes to the side. i close my eyes just to calm down a little bit, i get up walking toward my dresser pulling out some sweats and a spaghetti strap tank top. what a great way to start off the month of September. i get under the the covers and cuddle with one of the pillows, quickly drifting off into dreamland.