Epilogue

Jin pov

"I am going to take the bandage away." I nodded as the doctor said. I was waiting for this moment. After 17 years.

I blinked multiple times. I can....see. The light.
"I can...see!" I whispered.
"Jin baby!" I looked at appa as he came to me. So my appa is like this.
"Appa!" He hold me tightly and then cupped my face.

"Baby....you can see me?" I smiled. He is so beautiful.
"You are...so...beautiful appa!" I didn't know what to say. It feels really good.
"Jin baby!" I turned and looked at dad. He was crying. He smiled as I looked at him.
"Dad!" I opened my arms for him and he came and hold me tight.
"You can see me now! You can see me." I smiled.

"Yeah! I can see all of you! Wait where is Tae?" I heard snifflings.
"Tae is here baby! He is crying in happiness." Appa said and chuckled.
"Taehyung!"
"Yeah?"
"Where are you?"
"Ummm...my hair is a mess an-"
"Stop lying come here I know you are crying."

He then came infront of me. I chuckled as saw him.
"So they were right!" He looked at me and wiped his tears.
"About what?" He said and smiled. So it is his boxy smile.
"You are handsome." He chuckled and came to me.
"Wanna see something?"
"What?" He then brought something infront of me. It was a mirror. So the mirror is like this.

"Hello Seokjin!" He said. I took the mirror and looked at myself. I touched my face. I always used to think how I am but now I can see myself.
"I am like both of you!"
"Huh?"
"I am like both of dad and appa. Alittle more like dad but have appa's feature too." I said and smiled. They all hold me.
"We are happy you can see baby!" My dad kissed my head.

"Now if Seokjin let we will bandage his eyes. You can again open it for the next bandage change."

Jungkook pov

I was holding Jimin and calming him down.
"Appa I can see now why you are crying?" It was my question too.
"I am so happy baby it is...cause...of..." He didn't complete his sentence and cried more.

"Jimin baby! Our son is right please stop crying it'll make him sad."
"Ahhh seems two people are getting along well. Am I right Tae?" Jin said with a smirk.
"Well...I wish you didn't have any bandage an-"

"Ok enough! Jin baby do you have any problem?" He shook his head.
"No! My eyes sting alittle but I am ok." I smiled.
"Jin Nayeon Sehun Beomgyu and Moonbyul has texted they said they wanna see you soon. I told them we cannot face time cause you cannot look at phone and these things." I nodded.

"Ok! Anyway we will soon go to them." I looked at Jin who was smiling ear to ear.
"You are happy baby?" He nodded.
"Yeah! I will see my friends." He then giggled.
"I saw you I didn't expect it." He giggled again.

"Yeah! Baby you saw how much you are like me?" Jimin hit my arm.
"Hey what do you mean? He is my son as well."
"I didn't say he is not but his feature are more like me."
"No! Jin is like me. Am I right Jin?" I looked at Jin who was pouting.

"Appa sorry I am like you but more like dad." He said while playing with his fingers.
"Ahhhh after carrying you for 9 months and raising you for 17 years this is what I get. World is unfair. Just look at Tae. He is a copy of Bakehyun why my son must be like you?"

"What is with me? I am handsome and charming!" He rolled his eyes.
"But appa is so beautiful! Appa I have your feature too."
"Yeah! Jin's lips are like uncle Jimin!" Taehyung said and went to Jin.

I looked at Jimin as he was looking at Jin who was speaking with Tae.
"He is really happy!" He said and looked at me.
"Thank you!" He then pecked my lips.
"Ahhh no! It is not just cause of me. Our son is here this beautiful happy and sweet cause you raised him in the best way. I am still ashamed for not being here. When you needed me. When Jin needed me."
"Don't say this! I am happy you are here now. More our son is able to see. We are happy and a complete family now."