11 (Like you)

Jungkook pov

"Your appa and I were so much inlove. My life depended on him. I couldn't live a second without him. The time he told me he aborted you and doesn't want to see me anymore....I died." I swallowed.

"You left!" He whispered.
"My dad made me. He wanted a son who can achieve his dreams with. The coward I was I listened to him." I sighed.

"Jimin and I has imagined our life together with lots of children. But when he told me...he is....pregannt I afraid cause last night of that day my dad....told me....he wants to send me abroad and I must listen or he will kick me out of Jeon family." I looked at him who was sniffling.

"I was afraid and told your appa....abort you." He cried out loud. I went near him but he went back.
"It was three days I hadn't seen your appa. All I was thinking was you. My baby. I told him I will call him and take him to doctor to....abort you. That night I texted him and told him we must see eachother but not cause I wanted to kill you but to keep you." He turned to me.

"Seokjin baby believe or not....but I...I....I loved you. I love you so so much! All these years I was living with you in my dreams. Thinking how would you be if you were alive."

"I was alive." I swallowed.
"Your appa...told me he aborted you. When I heard that my world....it was so hard. I wanted you. I cannot blame him....he was protecting you. From me." I then let my tears fall. All of that memories came infornt my eyes again.

Jin pov

I heard him crying loudly. I can say he had lots of pains. He was crying hardly.

"I am sorry! So much sorry." But he left us. I was all alone these years. More how can I be sure he is telling the truth?

"How can....I be...sure you are telling....the truth?"
"I made myself ready for that too."
"How?"

"Jin! Mr Jeon!" I heard Taehyung.
"Taehyung!"
"Jin!" I then felt two arms holding me tightly.
"Ahhh boy you afraid us. You idiot you knwo how much worry I was. Why did you turn teh GPS off huh?"
"I am sorry!"

He pinched my cheek.
"Don't do it again!"
"Long time no see Jungkook." I heard my uncle.
"Chan!"

"Dad it is better to take Jin home an-"
"Tae will you come somewhere with me and Jin?"
"What sir?"
"I want you to come somewhere with me and Jin. I need your help."
"Dad can I?" He asked uncle. I heard a sigh.
"Be next to Jin and take care of him." My uncle said.
"Ok!"
"Where are we going?" I asked.
"The place I made for us to live 18 years ago."

Jimin pov

"I want to see my son!"
"Jimin lay down. You need rest. Thr doctor said you must stay here for two days."
"Jin! I want my Jin."
"He is all fine. Tae said he is ok." I shook my head. I want to see my son and speak with him.
"Call him! I want to hear his coice."

"Ok ok! I will call him now." He dialled Tae.
"Tae baby!"
"Taehyun-" I took the phone from his hand.
"Jin give the phone to Jin."
"Jin here your appa!"

"Jin he is worry." I heard Taehyung sighed. My baby doesn't want to speak with me.
"Jin baby! Appa missed your voice." I said maybe he hear me and react but no.
"Ummmm....uncle...we will come tgere soon. Jin is alittle moody." I hung up the phone and cried again.
"My son hates me now."

Jungkook pov

I entered the house I bought 18 years ago for us. I remember the day I made my decision to live in piece eith my family I bought here for us. I setteled the baby's room to surprise Jimin and tell him we will hive here forever. But everything changed.