9 (Need)

Jungkook pov

"He is so much like you! Even the spot under his lips. You look at him like your world depends on him. Uncle Jimin and you are discussing all the time and more I saw your name in one of uncle Jimin's things." I put the fork down.

"So you are telling me you've checked your uncle's personal things?" He lowered his head.
"Jin asked me. He wanted to know who is his father." My heart started pounding fast. My son is looking for me and knows I am alive?

"He knows....I am....alive?"
"So you confirmed you are his dad?" I didn't know what to say.
"Why you left Jin?" I couldn't say anything.
"He said he wants to ask his father when he meets him. Why you left Jin?"

"I never left him?"
"Then what you call this? He even don't know you are his father. And yo-"
"Hey kid stop this and don't come in the middle of something you don't know anything about it." He lowered his head and bit his bottom lip.

"Sorry I didn't me-"
"Whatever you meant. I heard you are Jin's recorder."
"Sir!"
"I myself wanna tell him everything so wait till then. Now stop everything Jin's coming to us." I stood up and went to Jin and hold his hand.

"You don't need something?" He shook his head.
"No! Can we go to cinema if you are done?" I smiled and nodded.
"Yup! I am sure Tae likes that too am I right Taehyung?"

Jin pov

"Where is he?" I asked Taehyung. Mr Jeon went to buy us ticket for cinema.
"Tae!"
"Ah sorry what did you say?"
"I said where is he?"
"Ummm... he is speaking with someone." I sighed.

"There is no use. They won't allow us. You cannot describ anything for me." I then felt two arms hold me and then his chin on my shoulder.

"Don't pout! Even if they don't allow us we will see a movie in your room tonight and will have lots of fun. How does it sound?" I smiled and nodded.
"I love that! More we are comfortable there and can lay on the bed and watch." He then pinched my nose.

"Yes Mr angry now smile." I chuckled.
"Tae!"
"Jin Taehyung!"

I heard Mr Jeon's voice.
"No problem if they didn't allow us we can go home Tae and I will watch movie together in my room."
"Well you can do it in another day."

"Huh?"
"Come on! The movie is going to start." I smiled.
"They allowed?"
"Well they said they have a special place come with me."

Taehyung pov

As we entered I found Mr Jeon bought all of the tickets. He did this cause of Jin.

"Here come with me. Sit here." He then helped Jin to sit.
"Ahhh I am happy I can watch the movie." I looked at Mr Jeon who was looking at Jin all smiling.

"Jungkook!"
"Yes?"
"You can go to the other's place. Taehyung must tell everything and will interupt you while watching movie."
"No I love to watch movie with you."
"Ok but if we bothered you you can go." He smiled and caressed his hair.
"You never bother me but make me happy."

I looked at the screen.
"Jin the movie is starting." He turned to me.
"What is it about?"
"It is comedy and drama."
"Ahhh I like comedy movies."

Jungkook pov

"Tae Tae stop laughing and say." He said and hit Taehyung's shoulder lightly.
"Ah sorry it is just they are really stealing something from the store. Her to do list is funny." Jin giggled.
"Ahh she is really something."

"She is." I smiled. The both of them are enjoying.

I looked at my son who was drinking his juice in the cutest way and listening to Taehyung. I can say he is so much patient and told all of the movie to him.
"So where are they now?"