7 (Going out)

Taehyung pov

I opened my eyes as I heard uncle saying sweet things to Jin.
"My beautiful baby you get more beautiful each day. Appa loves you!" I smiled. He loves Jin alot. We all love him alot. He has a special place in our heart.

"Uncle!" He looked at me.
"Ah sorry sweetheart did I wake you up?" He whispered.
"No! Good morning!"
"Good morning! Go and fresh up till Jin wakes up." I nodded and got up and saw Jin sleeping peacefully.

I then remembered how Mr Jeon and uncel were together.
They were weird more the time he said Jin he can call him Kookie uncle Jimin became angry. Kookie! I've heard it some where. I shook my head and came out the bathroom after freshing up.

I saw uncle looking at Jin loving and caressing his hair.
"You freshed up?" I nodded.
"Appa!" I heard Jin and he got up.
"Hello baby! Did you sleep well? How's my prince today?" Jin giggled.
"I'm fine! And yeah I slept well."

"Ok baby I will make your breakfast now. Go and fresh up. Tae baby can you help Jin?"
"Sure uncle." I then went to Jin and ruffled his hair.
"Hey it is already messy don't make a big mess." I chuckled.
"Come on! Today the sun is shining we can go out."

"Yes?"
"Yup!"
"Ok then let's go to the mall and buy some things and maybe go to cinema and then have something to eat out hmmm?"
"Ok come on you lazy! You sleep alot!"

Jimin pov

I made sure all of the things he likes is prepared.
"Ok! His milk his egg french toast and bacons. Ah maybe I should make pancakes yeah? He likes pancake more than french toast. Ahhh silly Jimin!"

"We are here!" I heard Jin and went to them.
"Ah my baby is handsome today!" He giggled. He is like his childhood. Lovable and sweet.
"Come and sit! I made breakfast for you two." They both nodded and sat.
I brought their breakfast.

"Here Tae baby!"
"Thank you uncle!"
"Your welcome sweetheart. Jin baby here. Your egg is in the middle your bacons in the left. The french toasts are in the other plate in your left. And here your milk. Tae this one is for you."

"Thank you!"
"Your welcome."
"Jin baby you want me make you pancakes? Sorry appa forgot you like them more than french toast."
"Appa thank you they are delicious. I don't want pancakes." He said and smiled.
"Ok then!" I kissed his cheek and sipped my coffee.

"Uncle we are going out."
"Yes? Where?"
"Mall and park and fair and maybe cinema but we are not sure cause Tae cannot speak there and tell the movie for me and we will have something out and come to get ready for school for tomorrow." Jin said while munching his food. Tae took a tissue and cleaned his lips.

"Breathe and speak!" He said and I chuckled.
"Take care ok?"
"Don't worry uncle I brought car an-"
"Nooooo! I want to walk."
"Jin it was raining heavily yesterday and we cannot gaurantee the weather." He whined and took Tae's hand.

"Pleaseeee! Pretty pleaseeeee! Tae I am your only cousin and best friend pleaseeeeee."
"Hey you little baby stop being a brat!"
"Pleaseeeeee!" Tae sighed.
"We cannot walk all around the city and go all of the places you said."
"We will hire taxi if we got tired we even can use bus." Tae sighed.

"Ok t-"
"Ahhhhhh yeahhhhhhh! Thank you I love you!" He said and ate his egg. I just shook my head.
"Tae please take care ok sweetie?"
"Uncle I will no need to worry."
"I am done!" Jin said and stood up.
"You didn't eat your bacons."
"I am full! I wanna go and change Tae come on ok?" Taehyung nodded.

"Can we take Jangu too?"
"They won't allow him in the conema and mall." Jin pouted.
"Ok then! Jangu be a good boy and don't bother appa."

He went to his room. I looked at Taehyung.
"Tae!"
"Yes uncle!"
"Don't let him walk alot he is not that strong. You see how much he eats."
"Don't worry uncle."
"Thank you!"