17 (Protecting)

Jin pov

I was brushing my hair and getting ready for school. I remembered the day I was just getting ready like today and then found who is my dad.

I heard Jangu!
"Jangu! What do you think my friends will react when they find who is my father?" He barked again and ran around my legs. I giggled.
"They'll be funny I am sure." Even imagining it is funny more Nayeon's reaction.
"They will be funny!"

I heard my phone and went to it.
"Yes!"
"Jin baby!"
"Dad!"
"Good morning baby! How are you doing?"
"Good morning! I am fine. I am getting ready to go to school. Tae will come and we will go."
"Your appa will take you?"
"No we will go ourself."
"It is cold I will come and take you ok?" I smiled. I like walking to school but now my dad wants to take me is good.

"Ok! I will tell Tae."
"Ok baby wait for me I will be there soon."
"Ok but be quick I have exam."
"Ok baby!"
"Thank you dad I love you!"
"I love you more!" He then hung up the phone.

"Yesssss! Dad will take me to schoollll! Yeah yeah yeah!"
"Wow look how happy you are!"
"Tae!"

"What is this?"
"Dad will come and take us."
"Hell no! Jin!" He said with irritated voice.
"Hey what is this?"
"Ah you forgot? We wanted to plan about the cheating process how can we do that when he is around us hmmm?" I bit my bottom lip. Well...he is right. Well I don't have any problem for my exam but he is my cousin I must help him.

"Ok I will tell him don't come."
"Noooooo! He'll get suspiciouse."
"Tae why are you making a horror movie it is a simple cheating."
"Simple? Jin bro cheating is one of the hardest process I mean easy but hard look we must do like this."

Jimin pov

I looked at Jin and Taehyung who came downstairs.
"Come on come and haveyour breakfast."
"Thanks appa!"

They sat together and were whispering in their ears.
"What is with you two?" They shook their head.
"Nothing!" They both said. Well.... I know them. Something is in their mind.

"Here baby!"
"Thanks appa!"
"They are places like always." He nodded.
"I want to make coffee!" Jin stood up and went to make coffee.
"Tae baby yours."
"Thanks uncle!"

I heard the door bell.
"Dad!" He said happily and stood up.
"What?"
"He called me. He will take us to school." He said and went to the door happily.

I looked at Taehyung who was busy typing in his phone.
"You have exam today yes?" He looked at me and nodded.
"But you two just gave exam and they gave your points you two got good points what is with this exam?"

"Ummmm....Mr Lee is alittle strict. It is why he is....taking exam from us too." He said and continued typing.
"Dad!" I heard Jin.
"Ahhhh my baby! I missed you!" I stood up and looked at them. Jungkook holding Jin tightly kissing his cheeks and Jin smiling.

All I want is to see my son happy. He is happy with his dad and loves him. So who am I to ban him from being happy?
"Did you have your breakfast?" Jin shook his head.
"You have exam you must eat well. Come on baby!"

They then came.
"Hi!" He said.
"Hi! Sit!" He nodded and sat.
"Hi uncle!"
"Hi Tae! Did you study well?" Taehyung looked at him and nodded.

"Did you have breakfast?"
"Yeah! Thank you!"
"Dad I made coffee for you!" Jin came and took the coffee he made.
"Here!"
"Ahhhh thank you! I love to have it!" He giggled and sat.

"Jin!"
"Hmmmm?" Taehyung then whispered something on his ears. It is something between them.

"I made an appointment for Jin. It is at 4. Will you be able to come? Or do you want to come?" I looked at Jungkook.
"For what?"
"His appetite and other check ups. The doctor is one of the bests." I nodded.