15 ( Sharing)

Jimin pov

"Appa!" I again kissed face. It was the first time he was this far from me.
"Baby appa....missed you so much!"
"Appa don't cry." I smiled.
"Appa is fine now! Are doing good baby? Yes?"

"I'm fine!"
"Jin baby your stuffs." I looked at Jungkook who just entered.
"Dad can you take them to my room?" Dad! How easily be accepted him! I cannot blame him. He always wanted his dad.

"Sure baby!" He smiled.
"Where is Taehyung?"
"We took him to uncle's house." I nodded.
"Ok baby! Go to your room and then take a bath." He nodded.
"Appa!"
"Yes sweetheart!"
"I want to talk to you." I sighed.
"Ok baby! We can talk when we become all alone just you and me. Now go to your room." He nodded and went up the stairs.

I went inside the kitchen to make something for him when he comes out of the bathroom.
My mind is still to the things happened lately! Where he was? What did Jungkook tell him?

I heard footsteps and turned to see Jungkook.
"We need to talk!" I turned to him.
"About?"
"I think it is obvious." I nodded.
"Ok! Go and sit I will come." He nodded and went.

I then took two cups of coffee and went to him.
"Here!"
"Thank you!" He took it and sipped the coffee.
He chuckled.
"It is not like the one used to make." I didn't say anything.
"It is even more bitter by your hate. I prefer to drink my son's coffee not the one which is full of poison of hate." I looked at him.

"You wanted to speak about something." He nodded.
"Jin!" I looked at him.
"We have alot to discuss about him."
"Such as?"
"His custody!" No!
"You left him back an-"
"I left you Jimin! This is the correct sentence." How easy he can say this!
"What do you mean?"
"If you think you can have his custody by saying the shits I left you by knowing that you are pregnant and wanted to abort the baby I must say you are wrong. I can easily take his custody cause you lied. You hid my baby by lying." How shamless he is! Does he have heart?

"What do you mean? I was just 18 and afraid that you kill my-"
"I told you I want to talk to you did I say I want to take you to abor....listen we are done by this topic we both were wrong I was more by being afraid of my father but never ever again say I left my son cause I didn't." I bit my lower lip controlling myself not to cry.

"Go on!"
"Look we can both haave him 3 days with me 3 days with you and a day we can take him out together taking him wherever he wants. I guess it'll work. I won't ban you from him as I expect you don't ban me you even can come and stay with him the days he is with me in my house. Don't worry I never will stay here without your permission. But sure I want tosee my son. I just want my son." I didn't except a day will come I must share my son. With the one who wanted to kill him.

"I can't-"
"Then I will file a case." I stood up infront of him.
"Do it I can defend myself."
"But remember I can take the full custody." What if he really takes Jin from me?
"Jimin! Be logical our son wants both of his parents stop being selfish." I chuckled.
"Selfish? Don't you think you are the one who is selfish here?"

"I am sharing what is ours. I want my son you want your son. We can figure this out like two mature person. We are not 18 anymore. More our son wants both of us." I let my tears fall. I feel weak.
"I will speak...about it...with Jin." He nodded.

"Good! One other thing."
"What else it is?"
"His eyes!" What does he want?
"What is with it?" He sighed.
"I want to take him to the best doctors maybe to America for better treatment." I sighed.

"I took him to the best doctors! I even took him to Japan there is no treatment."
"I want to try. But before that I must no what exactly what happened and how. I need his documents too."