Another Chance to Forever II

When Mika came back to Kiefer's room and found out that he was not there a sudden rushed of fear came to her mind and soul. She can't figured out what to do first. She was panicking and crying like a lost little girl.

She immediately ran to the nurse station to asked for some help and information about what happened to Kiefer.

Then finally out of her confusions a nurse came near her and told her that Kiefer was rushed into the emergency room due of a failing heart beat.

She quickly ran to the emergency to know what really happened to Kiefer. On her way there she managed to call Tita Mozzy to informed what's happening to Kiefer and asked them to come quickly.

And when she reached the emergency room, she saw Kiefer's doctor came out from the stainless double door.

"Doc I'm the wife of Kiefer. Where is he?" She asked crying and looking so worried.

"Mrs. Ravena calm down for a while. Your husband is really a fighter. You almost lost him but his a tough guy." Doctor said.

"What do you mean Doc? What happened to Kiefer?" She asked in confusion.

"Mrs. Ravena almost bibigay na ung heart rate nya so we decided to used him the defribillator to revived him, we thought he can't make it but at the last end Kiefer managed to stabilized his heart rate and condition. His fine now. He will be transferred into a private room for his recovery. You can see him later. I need to go now, need to check more patient." Doctor said.

After that Mika went to the chapel at the hospital. She wants to offer a quick prayer for saving Kiefer and giving her another chance to be with Kiefer.

Before late afternoon Kiefer's family arrived. They were happy finally that Kiefer is in stable condition and was discharged into the ICU. After a week of chaotic situation and fear that they almost lost him, now all of them can be able to breathe normally again.

"Miks magrest ka naman. Ok naman na si Kief. Sabi ng mga doctors malapit na sya magkamalay." Tita Mozzy said. She really worried to Mika. After what happened to Kiefer, Mika lost her appetite and not even sleeping really well. She's getting thinner and looked so pale and stressed. They all witnessed her sufferings while Kiefer was at the ICU. They all know Mika was still blaming herself and now all of them saw how Mika loved Kiefer.

She was always there. Talking to Kiefer and crying. Yung dating ginawa ni Kiefer sakanya, si Mika naman ung gumawa nung mga panahon na di nila alam lahat kung mawawala na si Kiefer.

"I'm good Tita. Uuwi lang po ako kapag gising na si Kiefer." She said staring to Kiefer.

"Iha were really worried at you. Baka ikaw naman magkasakit." Tito Bhong replied.

"Kaya ko po. Don't worry." She responded then smiled.

"Mahal mo talaga si Kiefer. Thank you Miks kasi minahal mo ng sobra ang anak namin." Tita Mozzy said crying and hugging her.

Before the day ends Tita Bhaby came over to visit Kiefer and to bring the things for Mika that she might need while at the hospital. Ayaw talaga umuwi ni Mika kahit anu pa pakiusap nila. Natatakot kasi sya na baka pagbalik nya wala na naman si Kiefer sa room nya.

She just call her dad to have a face time session to checked on Twokie. She misses her baby but she can't take Twokie at the hospital.

****************************

Two days sinced Kiefer transferred into a private room for his recovery. Now only a thick bandage was still on his head. They finally removed the endotracheal tube and some apparatus that had been attached into him. Even his bruises and some minor wounds are starting to healed already.

Their only problem was Kiefer still remains unconcious. His been sleeping for almost 10 days already.

"Kief wake up na please. Oa na tulog yan Phenom eh. Di ka naman si sleeping beauty eh." She said as if teasing the lifeless Kiefer.

Mika was the one who insist again to look after Kiefer. At first ayaw na sana pumayag ng parents ni Kiefer dahil baka nga magkasakit na sya but pumayag din eventually dahil nagvolunteer din si Thirdy at Pauly na samahan si Mika magbantay kay Manong ngayong gabi.

She was talking once again to Kiefer. Her sitting at his bed side and holding Kiefer's hand. While Thirdy and Pauly went to a coffee shop for a while.

"Kief sana bukas gising ka na ha. Namimiss na kasi kita tsaka si Twokie hinahanap ka na ng baby mo." She said then after yawned and stretches her arms.

Mika felt so sleepy and tired so she decided to doze off for a while. She went to the sofa near at Kiefer's bed then laid there.

While Mika is in her deep slumber. Kiefer finally woke up. He felt so thirsty and tired but managed to look around his surroundings. All he see was a white walls and a table with sime fruits and flowers.

And even if he felt so weak he tried to move his body and put his sloppily feet into the floor to stood up and walks to the sofa. He knew someone is lying there but due of blurred vision he can't figured out who it was.

He slowly walks near Mika and when he saw her a smile formed into his lips.

"Babe namiss kita. Lagot ka sakin ngayon." He said while staring at Mika's pretty face.