Her

It was almost 9pm but Mika and the rest of her team mates are still at Ynares Sports Center. They've been trainings for almost 4 hours now. Their team are preparing for the upcoming Asian Women Volleyball Games that will be held for the first time in the Philippines. She's one of the premier volleybelle and member of the national RP team that gonna compete into that said games.

Mika started playing volleyball at early age of 13. She's one of the member of the True Blue Kulasa volleyball team back in high school in St. Scholastica Manila. Yeah right! She's from an all girl school, eh kasi nga masyado strict and protective ang parents  nya sakanya, why? Kasi she's the baby of family. She has two siblings- her ate Aereen na married na tapos ang kuya Perry nya na living independently na. And because she was the youngest sya din ang naiwan sa bahay nila but when she entered college, she somehow became a bit independent. She passed the try out for Lady Spikers and became a member of that volleyball team and became a student athlete in De La Salle University in Taft. And being a member of that said team you are required to live at the dorm near the school. At first malaking adjustment on her part. Not because she's a rich kid but because she misses her parents often. But when she met and be friends with her other team mates and became her room mates ayun lumabas na pag ka bully nya. Her friends are Ara Galang and Kim Fajardo. Di sya anun ka friendly sa totoo lang kasi nga nasanay sya sa pagiging protective ng parents nya so medyo mahirap kunin ang trust nya but she's not snob naman at all kapag may nag hi or nag smile naman sakanya or nag approach eh she accepts it nicely. Actually during her college and until now she's famous pa nga kahit shy type sya. Sya lang naman kasi ang pinaka pretty na naging player ng volleyball sa pinas kahit sa court sya din ung pinaka swag mamblock.

After her UAAP career end, she began trainings for the RP team and has been a member of the national team for 5 years now. But aside from volleyball, she also has a degree in AB Psych that's why right after graduation she got a job in a private school for special children who needs a proper guidance at the early stage of their schooling. She became one of the resident Psychologist in that school. Kaya kapag wala syang games or trainings usually un ang buhay nya aside sa family nya.

But honestly, she has a guy bestfriend. His name is Kiefer Ravena. They've been bestfriend for almost 8 years already. Si Kiefer was the only guy na pinayagan ng parents nya maging friends nya. They've met in a photoshoot for the UAAP athlete back when they were still in college. Kiefer like her, was also a student athlete but he was studying in Ateneo de Manila University. Their rival school. Nagsimula sila maging friends right after that. He was a nice guy, a very nice kaya nga dami naghahabol at naiinlove pero sya? Ewan? Lately iba na ung feelings nya pero alam nya never sya magugustuhan nito. Kasi lahat ng ayaw nito sa girl asa kanya. Kiefer like's his woman to be petite, small, long hair at girl na girl eh sya boyish type, short haired, 5'11 ang height. Sabi nga ni Kiefer face lang nya ang cute pero ang size nya di cute. And besides di naniniwala si Kiefer sa love at forever. Wala daw ganun. Gawa gawa lang daw un ng mga taong naniniwala na inlove sila. So need nya ba pang elaborate sa taong ganyan ang paniniwala ang feelings nya. Oh diba Kagulo ang utak nya kahit di pa sya nagkakalove life! Putek na Kiefer Ravena kasi eh bakit ang gwapo??