The Ex Girlfriend

Babe live with please?

After Mika heard those words from Kiefer she just gasped. She doesn't know how will she response over that matter. She got really surprised. They just engaged just last month then now Kiefer is asking her to live with him. It's not that she doesn't like the idea of living with Kiefer but they never talked about this issue ever since she got pregnant. Of course she wants to be with him but to decide right now regarding that, she's still figuring it out.

"Kief hmmm are you sure?" She asked shyly while touching his both cheeks.

"Babe of course I'm sure. Please dito ka na lang. Please?" He said with a pleading voice and looking at her intently.

"Kief..kasi..kasi nakakabigla. I don't know if I will say yes right now." She answered then bowed down her head.

"Babe why? Ayaw mo ba ko kasama lage? He asked worriedly and with a sadness in his voice.

"It's not that I don't want to be with you. I'm not ready yet. Oo you got me pregnant Kief but because I have this condition, were engaged now and soon to be married but Kief gusto ko lang din mafeel kahit pano ung kapag tumira sa bahay mo ung sana ung Mrs. Ravena na ko. Kahit un man lang kasi di ko na nga natupad ung dream kong kasal muna bago baby eh." She explained while crying.

Kiefer pulled her and wrapped his arms to hug her.

"Shhhh don't cry. I understand po. Alam ko naman ung mga dreams mo nun bout love and marriage. At alam ko din kung di ka nagkaroon ng lump sa ovary mo and your life was at risk di naman magiging ganito ung sitwasyon. Sorry if I'm being silly again." He said while hugging her tightly.

Shunga ka talaga Ravena eh. Alam mo naman kung anung klaseng babae si Miks. Tapos kung makasuggest ka sa gusto mo ganun ganun na lang. Matuto naman isipin ung feelings ni Miks. Then he cursed himself in silence after that thoughts.

"Babe if ayaw mo tumira dito let me get you a yaya ok.  Mag isa ka lage sa condo dahil sila Ara busy na sa trainings then I've heard next week the girls will gonna fly to Thailand. Ayaw ko wala ka kasama ok. Kahit un na lang pumayag ka sa gusto ko. Ayaw ko mag alala ok." He said then Mika just nodded her head as an answered to him. Then he kissed her.

So yun nga di nag yes si Miks kasi di naman talaga sa ayaw nya but she's not favor in living together without marriage. Alam naman din kasi ni Manong na noon pa masyado makaluma ung mga beliefs ni Miks bout love, sex, marriage, and yang forever na lage nito sinasabi na meron daw. At kung di lang sa naging sakit nito for sure un lahat masusunod pa din.

The next day Kiefer drop off Mika to work. And Kiefer told Mika that tomorrow he will gonna bring the helper/yaya in her condo. That lady will gonna help her for her everyday needs and accompany her to make sure that she's always safe. Sabi din ni Kiefer sa yaya ni Miks kapag matigas ang ulo ng buntis o kahit anu pa maramdaman ni buntis tawagan sya agad. Kiefer organized everything about Mika's needs. From her vitamins, foods that she will eat, her daily routine sched until the time she will goes to bed eh monitored by Manong yun because of the yaya. Agree na lang lahat si Miks coz she knew how protective Kiefer can be when it comes to her.

It's been almost two weeks since Mika lived with her yaya. Seemed Kiefer and her are well adjusted now into their new set up. The yaya is a big help for her. Especially malaki na talaga ang tummy nya coz she's on her 7th months of her pregnancy. Aminado sya na it's a bit difficult to move by now on her own coz she got tired easily lalo kapag naglilikot si baby. Pero si Ravena tuwang tuwa kapag naglilikot si baby. Oh diba sya na ang happy porket di nya nararamdaman ung bigat ni baby at pagsisipa eh parang sasabog ung pantog at water bag nya dahil sa likot.

By weekend Kiefer and Mika decided to shop for their baby. Little that she knows Kiefer also hired an interior designer to make the room for their baby. Actually the baby will gonna have a three rooms - in Mika's bedroom in her condo, his spare room in his condo, and  in their dream house is gonna be the baby's real room. Oh diba ikaw na maging daddy ang isang Kiefer Ravena. Ganun ka organized si Manong. Every certain details was planned according to his wants and likes.