Then Courtship Begins...

It's been almost a month since Mika started working again. Little by little, she was adjusting with her new work place and new officemates. She got hired as a new staff in a private counselling clinic for depression and behavioral disorder cases.

She was enjoying her new found freedom and self. Although sometimes she still misses playing volleyball, then she just think about Twokie. After all Twokie was the reasoned why she's doing those things and for being tough nowadays.

Nung night na nag usap sila ni Manong un din ung night na last nagpakita eto sakanya. Although madalas eto nagpupunta sa bahay ng parents nya para dalawin si Twokie, pero umuuwi na daw agad kapag malapit na sya dumating sabi ng mama nya.

Di nya alam kung anu pauso nito ngayon but Kiefer never stop making his 'moves' towards her. Her parents told her that Kiefer asked permission to court her. Ayaw nya nga sana pumayag but di na sya nakapalag dahil sabi ng daddy nya tinanggap nila ung panliligaw sakanya ni Kiefer kaya need nya tanggapin din.

Everyday he sends her bouquet of different kind of flowers, chocolates and her favorite foods. And the most epic thing that he did was using his twitter again.

@kieferravena: I'm going to court you even if it takes forever for you to say YES. @mikareyesss

Pakshet lang diba? After sya awayin, magsosorry tapos manunuyo. At ginagamit pa ang forever para lang manligaw.

Although she knew deep inside her, she was still inlove with Kiefer. But she needs to forget everything about him. She needs to teach herself to erased all their memories together. They were simply not meant for each other. And that's it!  Maybe she needs to accept that Kiefer will never be her forever. He just saved her and love her temporarily.

As for Kiefer, he will do everything to win Mika back. Kahit madalas nagmumukha na sya tanga ok lang. Tanga naman talaga sya kasi sinaktan nya si Mika. Pero mas tanga sya kung papakawalan nya eto.

His confident enough and surely believed that Mika still loves him. At yun na lang ung panghahawakan nya para maibalik si Mika sakanya.

For some, it may sound selfish that he doesn't want to let her go but for him, it's not being selfish, it's just his trying the one last luck or chance of love that he found from her.

Sabi nga there's no harm in trying. Di sya basta susuko until di pa sya nagtatry. Kahit umayaw si Mika, ipipilit nya at susubukan nya pa din. But in the end na talo talaga sya, he knows he will still be ok and will never have regrets  kasi alam nya di sya ang bumitaw kundi si Mika dahil alam nyang lumaban sya at nilaban nya until the end.

*****************************

Mika just finished her shift for today. She quickly tidy up her office table coz she wants to go home early. She missed her Twokie. Sobra na sya nagiging busy sa work nya na konting time na lang nabibigay nya sa baby nya. Naawa na din sya kay Twokie. Baby pa lang eto pero lage nya iniiwanan.

Sa sobra nya nga busy di nya pa naasikaso ung christening nito. Next month na ung sched ng binyag ni Twokie but she needs to inform all the guests that there will be lots of changes bout the event.

Unang una babaguhin nya, ung ayaw nya si Kiefer andun sa binyag, then dahil si Kiefer yung nagplan nung about sa invitations, she will changed it too.

Di nya ginagawa magdecide ng mga ganun para gumanti kay Kiefer. She already forgave Kiefer. Wala na yung hate but she wants to be alone. She doesn't want to fall again then get hurt in the end. Enough na ung lahat ng iniyak nya kay Kiefer. Mas ok nga siguro na ung love nya kay Kiefer eh itago nya na lang kasi kung kelan nya pa naamin dun pa sya nasaktan.