'Asukal Bucket Challenge'

"Babe rapsadi ng dinner!" He exclaimed and kissed Mika on her lips and nipped it.

"Ravena ung nguso mo puro sauce pa. Kainis." She said after that kissed and pretends that she's pissed off, but her face was in dark shades of pink because of his sweet gestures towards her.

They were just having dinner and catching up. Kanina pa panay ng nakaw ng kiss si Manong. Gustong gusto nya kasi di makapalag ang buntis. He needs to make up for the lost time. Anu daw? Ravena talaga para paraan.

"Babe how about we go out of town next week. Sounds good right?" He asked while grinning at her.

"Tss pauso ka talaga. Ang laki na ng tummy ko tsaka tayo gagala." She answered then rolled her eyes.

"Eh di naman tayo masyado lalayo Babe. I just want to unwind po and be with you." He explained with a huge smile on his lips then caressed her baby bumps.

"So are you suggesting another day with the Babe?" She asked beaming.

"Ahhmm pwede pati night with the Babe too?" He asked then pulled her nape to kiss her again.

"Manong pang ilang kiss muna yan? Abuso ka na ha" She asked after they've kissed.

"Babe ang dami mo utang sakin. Wag kang aangal jan. May kasalanan ka pa sakin." He said while raising his brow.

"Anung kasalanan ko sayo? Ikaw kya jan di ka nagpapakita sakin." She answered then crossed her arms.

"Babe wag umaktong walang alam. Inispike mo ko kahit wala ako kasalanan talaga." He answered then pouted his lips.

Mika just laughed at him. She knew it's his one way to gets what he wants. So yun nga nakaisip bigla si Miks ng idea to tease Manong.

"Kief how about we play a game tonight?" She excitedly asked.

Patay ka sakin ngayon Ravena! Babawian kita. Then she bit her lower lip after that thoughts.

"Ah anung game yan? Kilala kita Mika ha." He asked with a hint of doubt on his voice.

"Asukal Bucket Challenge Kief." She answered grinning.

"Ha? Anu daw? Ikaw na buntis ka ang dami mo alam haha." He laughingly asked.

"Kief madali lang toh..ahmm I'm just going to ask you some certain questions bout me tapos kapag correct, I will kiss the part of your body that you want me to kiss. Tapos if your answer is wrong hmmm"  She said while playfully biting her lower lip.

"Anu kapag wrong?" He asked raising his brow.

"Hmm eh di..hmm PEKTUSAN kita!" She answered beaming.

Kiefer just scratched the back of his head after he heard her ideas.

"Eh Babe nakoooww. Madaya ka kilala kita Reyes. Your such a smart player." He said then made a chuckled.

"Nooooo Kief. Di kita dadayain. Promise! Pinky promise!" She exclaimed then grabbed his hand to do the 'pinky promise' sign.

After Kiefer heard that he got really excited.

Patay! Argggg ang talino mo talagang buntis ka. Dami mo alam. Pero sige yari ka sakin. Di mo matatalo ang The Phenom. Then he raises his brow playfully with that thoughts in his mind.

"Anu Kief game?" She askes smiling mischievously to him.

"Game Babe!" He exclaimed.

"Ahmm first question. Nung first meeting natin anu suot ko nun?" She asked.

"Hmm you were wearing your jersey season 74. Were going to have a photoshoot for UAAP mag that time." He answered looking so confident with his answer.

"Hmm ok..correct! Oh san kita ikikiss?" She asked.

"Hmm sa nose muna. Warm up pa lang hehe." He answered with a huge smile on his lips.

So Mika gave a peck on his nose.

"Question no. 2...hmm anung una mo sinabi sakin when we met?" She asked.

"Hello Mika Reyes!" He answered grinning infront of her.

"Hmm correct. Oh san naman ngayon ikikiss?" She asked.

"Hmm both cheeks." He answered.

"Isa lang dapat. Dalawang kiss na un kapag both cheeks." She answered raising her brow.

"Haist! Daya talaga. Sige sige sa right cheek muna." He said while shaking his head.

Then Mika kissed his right cheek.

"Question no. 3..hmm bakit Babe tawag mo sakin?" She asked.

"Kasi nga diba baby kita tas kung kumain ka parang si Babe walang kabusugan haha." He answered.

"Ah ganun ha." She said then pulled Kiefer's hair.

"Aww Babe masakit yun ha." He said while patting his hair.

"Sige na nga correct. Oh san kita ikikiss." She asked

"Hmm dahil sinabunutan mo ko. Kiss mo neck ko." He answered beaming.

Mika rolled her eyes then leans to him to kiss his neck.

Pero makulit ang pilyang buntis.

Mika decided to teased him. She kissed Kiefer's sensitive spot on his neck then gently sucked it leaving a mark. While she's doing that Kiefer moaned. And when she heard that, she finally let go and stared at him intently.

Oh anu ka ngayon Ravena? Olats! Kala mo ha. Tulala ka ngayon. Nganga!Di mo ko kaya. Then she bit her lower lip after that thoughts.

"Uy Kief ok na?" She asked.

Si Manong natulala sa ginawa ni Miks. Nabigla ata sa pilyang buntis. Kya need pa pisilin ni Miks ang ilong nya para makabalik sa realidad.

"Ha? Ahhh..yeah Babe game." He answered but still trying to get his senses back.

Pucha! Mika Aereen what are you doing. Damn! Kung di ka lang buntis patay ka talaga sakin. Then he shook his head to clear his mind once again.

"Bilis na Kief game na po. Hmm question no. 4. San ko pinaglihi si Baby? She asked then crossef her arms.

Kiefer look so puzzled. Patay! Ang dami nya kya pinaglihian. Mautak talaga etong buntis na eto. He grin with his thoughts.

"Spell Madaya? Ang daya mo ang dami mo kaya pinaglihian Babe." He answered then smirked.

"No kaya. May isang food ako na lage ko gusto kainin nun." She answered smiling to him.

Yes! This time ako naman ang winner. This time pepektusan na kita. Then she grin excitedly with that thoughts in her mind.

"Babe ang dami mo kaya cravings nun. Nag crave ka ng pasta, parmesan, green mango tapos bagoong, tapos grilled na talong na may kamatis at toyomansi tapos cheese cake tapos tapos...basta madami un Babe." He answered with a creased on his forehed, trying to remember all the foods that she'd eaten during her early stage of pregnancy.

"Hmm suko ka na? Di mo masagot?" She asked excitedly.

Excited na syang mapektusan si Manong pero mas madaya si Manong kasi imbes na sumuko eh hinila nya si Miks at yun nga ninakawan nya na naman ng kiss si Miks sa lips. Olats ang buntis. Di nakapalag. Ravena kasi eh!

"Ravena spell Malandi? Ang landi mo talaga haha." She said then pulled his nape towards her, then gently bit his lowet lip.

****************************

Authors Note:

Hi guys. Again thank you so much for reading and voting as well as the comments. Sobra nyo ko chinachallenged haha. Oh here's just a product of my another kaharutan. Enjoy haha..love you guys. God bless!!!!