The Start of Battle for Forever

"Morning Mr. Banatero"

A warm breath fanned near Kiefer's right ear as someone whispered to him. And when he opened his eyes, Mika was staring at him smiling. Kiefer pulled her nape to get his morning kiss. Mika thought it was only a simple kiss but got surprised when Kiefer deepened it and nipped her lower lip, as if he doesn't like to let her go. And when she start to hit his chest, finally he pulled off.

"Morning Gorgeous" Kiefer greeted her after that long kiss then winked.

Mika was still catching her breath. She's just looking at him.

"Babe you ok?" Kiefer asked her and stood up to helped her.

"Ravena mapapaanak ako sayo ng wala sa oras eh" She said after she gained her senses back.

Kiefer just bit his lower lip to hide his smile. Then held Mika's waist to guide her to sit on their bed.

"Sorry Babe. Nakakagigil ka kasi kahit ang laki ng tummy mo." He apologized while kissing Mika's hands.

"Tama na ha wag ka ng hihirit pa." She said then pinched his nose.

"Aww Babe...ahh sakit nun ha. Sige ka ikikiss kita ulit." He said then leans to her face.

"Ayan ka na naman ha. Umayos ka na kasi Bae. Lika ka na sa dining. I have a surprise for you." She said while holding his both cheeks.

"Ok Lika na po." He answered then held Mika's waist to guide her while they walked out from

his bedroom.

When they reached the dining table. Kiefer got surprised coz Mika prepared their breakfast already. But felt guilty when he finally realized that he overslept last night that's why Mika was the one who cooked for him, despite of her condition. Alam din kasi ni Manong na hirap na kumilos si Mika.

"Babe sorry ikaw tuloy nagluto. Dapat ginising mo ko." He said and cupped her face in his both hands.

"Bae ok lang po bukas ikaw na mag aalaga sakin ulit." She answered then gave a peck into Kiefer's lips.

"Yeah Babe. Tomorrow makikita ko na si Twokie." He said beaming and touching her baby bumps.

"I'm scared Bae" She said worriedly then hugged Kiefer.

"Babe don't be. You and Twokie will be alright. Maalis na din ung lump mo ok. You're a fighter Babe." He answered her trying to calm her.

Alam ni Kiefer na di biro ung operation ni Mika. Kahit pa sabihin na simpleng Ceasarian surgery lang yun. Hindi lang baby nila ang dapat aalisin sa tyan nito kundi pati ung nag simula sa lahat - ung lump. He needs to be strong for Mika, although he's also scared and nervous but di nya pwede ipakita kay Mika un. Ngayon sya mas need ni Mika.

By late afternoon, both of them prepared all the things that will be needed for Mika's operation for tomorrow. Kiefer put it in a two bags. One bag for Mika's stuffs including her clothes, pajama, blanket, undergarments and toiletries then the other bag for Twokie, their baby's clothes, nappies, blanket and some feeding bottles and milk. Sa itsura nila parang maglalayas na sila dalawa. Si Manong kasi over sa pagka organized!

Before they went to bed that night, Kiefer called his parents and Mika's parents. They all want to be there on that day to support him and of course Mika. Pati mga ibang friends nila pupunta din daw. Mauuna lang sila ni Miks sa hospital then susunod na lang ung mga parents at friends nila.

The day of the battle begins...

Kiefer and Mika drove to St. Lukes BGC early in the morning. Mika's scheduled for her operation was at 3pm. Kabado na si Manong. Halos di na madrawing ung face nya sa kaba.

At first the doctor told them Mika will gonna stay in a private room to wait for her operation then they instructed the couple that Mika is not allowed to eat and drink anymore. The doctor instead put her in a routine IV fluids para daw di na sya gaano makaramdam ng gutom. Before lunch time both of their parents and siblings arrived.

They were so excited at the same time nervous and scared. But all of them are praying for Mika and Twokie's safety. They even cheering up Kiefer to be strong and don't be scared. Kasi naman si Manong mukhang sya pa ung ooperahan sa putla ng face nya.

2 hour before Mika's operation her friends Ara, Kim and Aly called up via face time. They're in Thailand right now competing for the Asian Volleyball League.

"Daksssss anu na? Kief daddy ka! Gosh pagbalik namin anjan na si Twokie!" Ara said excitedly. She even giggled.

Kiefer just waved his hand to them. Sa sobra nya kaba halos ayaw nya na ibuka ung bibig nya.

"Yup guys! I'm cheering for all of you. Kill them all haha" She said then winked at them.

"Ye bilisan mo ilabas si Twokie ha pati ung bukol para makapag trainings agad." That was Kim, na sobra din excited.

"Miks pakiss kay baby Twokie ha. Pagbalik namin pakarga ha." That was Aly na kilig na kilig pa at halos mawala na ang mata sa pagsmile.

"Basta ba champion kayo ha, papakarga ko si Twokie." She said then did her famous game-face-on to them.

"Sure Miks. For you at kay baby Twokie!!" That's Ara.

"Be safe. Will pray for you. You go girl! Kill that bukol!" That was Kim na nag game-face-on din.

"Yup guys. Thank you. Oh pano I need to end this call na. Lapit na ung time ko for my operation." She said while checking the clock.

"Ok Ye basta ingat ha.. Go carry mo yan!" All the three cheered for her then said their goodbye's

Before Mika proceed to the operating room. The doctor told her that they need to give her the epidural anesthesia to numb the pain then desinfect her.

"Babe be strong. I'll wait for you here. Paglabas mo sa opearting room mamaya, dalawa na kayo." He said while he leans his forehead into her and brushed his nose to her cheek.

"Bae thank you for everything. Konti na lang, you will gonna see Twokie" She said, tears are starting to fall from her eyes. Kiefer wiped it using his thumb then kissed her forehead, tip of her nose and lips.

After a few minutes sinundo na si Miks ng mga nurses at nilipat sa bed papuntang operating room. All throughout papuntang operating room di bumitaw si Manong sa kamay ni Miks. Nakasunod lang ung mga parents nila. And when they reached the operating room. Tita Bhaby and Tito Manuel hugged their daughter. Pati na din sila Tita Mozzy. As for Kiefer, he kissed Mika's forehead and hand. And promised her that he will gonna wait for her.

So yun nga Mika went to her operation. At first it was ok but after they pulled out the baby, the doctor found out that baby Twokie has a weak lungs. Their baby was put in an incubator then put into neo natal intensive care unit because of his delicate condition.

And for Mika they managed to removed the lump but theres another problem. Mika has a problem in blood clotting. During her operation she shed excessive blood from her uterus that leads into hemorrhage. Now she's fighting for her life once again. Need ni Mika masalinan ng dugo at under observation within 24hrs dahil sa di pag clot ng dugo nya. They need to put her in ICU coz if her delicate condition too.

When the doctor told about the baby and Mika's condition halos di makahinga si Manong. He was crying. He thought he saved Mika already but now the doctor told them 50/50 ang chances to Mika to live and their baby. Now he felt so helpless.........