Another Chance to Forever

After the car crashed incident Kiefer was rushed into the nearest hospital for the first aid  treatment of his injuries then latter moved into Asian Hospital Medical Center for his recovery treatment.

He suffered head concussion due of a sudden impact from a blant object definitely from his car. He was been transferred to the ICU because of his condition. Fortunately, Kiefer's doctor informed his family that he already passed the critical stage but still under observation due of his unstable condition and told them that they can't still give any details yet on when Kiefer will be back to a conscious state.

His family was shocked but all are hopeful and opitimistic that Kiefer can be ok soon. They know him as a fighter.

And as for Mika, as soon as she heard the news that happened to Kiefer, she quickly rushed into the hospital.

"Tita si Kiefer. Where's Kiefer?" She asked crying when she arrived at the hospital.

"Miks calm down ok. Let's just be strong for him. Especially you. Ayaw ni Kiefer na iiyak ka." Tita Mozzy hugging her and trying to pacify her.

"I want to see him please..please!" She said in between and sobbed and sniffed.

"You can see him later. His in the ICU. Di pa pwede ung visitors for him. Mya pa daw." Thirdy said while patting her shoulder.

"It's my fault eh. Sana di ko na sya pinauwi. Sana sa bahay na sya natulog." She said in a hoarsed voice, still crying.

"Shhh Miks don't blamed yourself. It's an accident. Let's be strong for Kief ok. Kaya nya you know him." Tito Bhong said.

Mika can't stopped from crying. She was really scared to lose Kiefer. Her mind went frantic because of fear.

After a while a nurse came out from the ICU to informed them that it's ok to see Kiefer.

There she saw Kiefer. Still unconscious, head wrapped into a thick bandage, an endotracheal tube in his mouth which is attached to an apparatus to monitor his condition and some bruises and graze that maybe he got from a sharp objects. Mika can't help herself but to cry. She cried so badly, seeing him in that state. She was blaming herself why Kiefer is in that situation. She felt it's her fault coz if she didn't pushed Kiefer to go home on that night his not going to be in that accident. How she wished she could turn back times, she should let Kiefer stay with her on that night. Now all her regrets are enveloping her and came to all her senses. 

"Kief si Mika eto, si Babe mo. Hope you can hear me. Kief wake up na oh, your making me worried eh. Sabi mo ayaw mo ko nakikita umiiyak. Please wake up na para di na ko iiyak. Ang daya mo naman eh sasagutin naman kita eh tapos ganito pa. Kief wake up please mag didate pa tayo sa valentines diba? Ilang days na lang un eh. Please." She said in between her sobbed.

****************************

It's been three days after that accident but still Kiefer remains unconscious and for his condition it's still the same, no progress at all, still unstable. Kiefer's family often visit him and checked on his condition. Everyday they will praying that one of these days Kiefer will finally be able to open his eyes.

Some of Kiefer's team mates, coaches, friends and the management staff  already visited him. All of them are praying for his fast recovery.

Almost everyday Mika was also there at his bed side. Always holding his hand, kissing it and squeezing it. Hoping that one of these days he finally wakes up. She wants to be the first person to be there when Kiefer opens his eyes.

"Kief wake up na please. Diba sabi mo patunayan ko sayo ung forever. Eh pano ko mapapatunayan un kung ayaw mo gumising jan? But you know what, your right there's no such things like forever. It's purely an imagination. It's not really true. Nagiging true lang naman ang forever kapag nakilala muna ung taong hindi ka iiwan kahit anu pa mangyari. Yung taong kaya at handa ka samahan sa lahat ng happiness mo and sadness. Yung taong kahit ang dami muna mali nagawa at nasaktan muna di ka pa din sinusukuan. Siguro yun ung forever. Gaya mo ikaw ung forever ko kasi kahit ayaw mo maniwala dun ikaw lang din naman yung taong di ako sinukuan at binibitawan. Kief your my forever please wake up so I can be your forever. Papatunayan ko sayo this time I'm not giving up on you. Please wake up. Give me another chance Kief. Wake up please. I love you so much." She said crying.

From three days until came to a week, Kiefer remains unconscious. And for everyday Mika stay on his side. She's the one who took cares of Kiefer.

"Gwapo pa din ng Manong ko. Wake up ka na po. Kapag sinagot kita, swerte mo ikaw first boyfriend ko." She said while giving Kiefer a sponge bath and wiping his arms.

Halos lahat ng pag aasikaso si Mika yung gumagawa kasi para sakanya un ung way para alagaan nya si Kiefer. Dahil for 8yrs na bestfriends sila at nagkaroon ng Twokie si Kiefer ang nag aalaga sakanya.

"Kief I'm just going to buy some coffee ha. Just wait for me. I'll be quick." She said after cleaning Kiefer and changing his clothes. then kissed Kiefer's hand.

Pero bago lumabas si Mika ng room ni Kiefer, she asked the nurse on duty to check him. Nagpaalam din sya sa nurse na saglit lang sya mawawala.

Then Mika to went to a coffee shop nearby the hospital. She was almost running just to get back quickly to Kiefer. She hates leaving Kiefer but she was really starving. She didn't had breakfast yet.

But when she came back she got surprised that she even dropped her coffee cup and pastry into the floor.

Kiefer was not there in his room in ICU. Mika got panicked and started crying.........