ABC Level - up II

Author's note:

Hi guys!

Dahil I felt so borlogs last night di ko natapos ung ABC level up. Sa mga tuwang tuwa sa asukal bucket challenge game. Eto na! So here's  a very short ud/continuation of their game kaharutan. Enjoy!

*****************************

Mika was squealing loudly because Kiefer was tickling her and keep on kissing her chest. She can't moved him coz his hovering her body and Kiefer was holding her both hands.

"Baeeeee stop na pleaseeeee." She said pleading and panting.

At last Kiefer pulled away but managed to stole one last kiss to her lips before he sat down on their bed.

"Ang daya daya mo talaga Manong. Grrrr!" She said then pretends that she's upset.

"Hindi na po. Sorry nakakagigil kasi ung best friends ni Twokie eh." He answered back teasing her.

"Ayaw ko na. Madaya ka." She said then rolled her eyes.

"Sorry na po please? Game na ulit Babe di na kita dadayain promise." He said pleading.

Si Mika inirapan na lang si Manong para maitago ung kilig nya.

"Babe game na pleeeeaaassseee." He said then knelt down just to begged for her to continue playing the game with him.

Si Mika kunwari umirap pero the truth she was blushing already.

Kiefer knows that Mika can't resist him. Sya na sobrang consistent sa kakulitan at ipipilit ang gusto. Alam nya mamaya lang papayag na ulit si Mika.

"Ok fine. Game na ko ulit. Pero I have a new rules for the ABC level up game." She said then raised her right brow.

"Ha? Eh anu naman rules yan?" He asked frowning.

"It's just simple Bae. Yun pa din ung mechanics ng game but magkalayo tayo. Ako dito sa bed, ikaw sa floor or sa sofa ung pwesto mo. Lalapit ka lang if magkikiss" She explained grinning.

"Whaaattt? That's not fair Babe!" He exclaimed. At nagbusangot pa si Manong.

"It's your choice if you want to continue the game. If di ka payag let's sleep then." She said then started to moved to the side of the bed.

"Ok ok ok. Payag na ko. Game na ulit." He said. Alam nya kasi talo na sya ni Mika kya kahit ayaw nya sa new rules nito, he needs to agreed in order to continued their game.

"Yes! Ok game Babe. Dun ka na sa floor or sa sofa." She said excitedly.

So yun nga wala nagawa si Manong kundi pumuwesto sa sofa.

"Ok game. Question no. 2..hmm why no. 3 yung jersey ko sa La Salle?" She asked smiling. Alam nya kasi na di masasagot yun ni Manong.

"Kasi po ikaw ung pumalit kay Jacq Alarca at un ung number nya dati." He answered confidently.

Mika was shocked. She thought Kiefer doesn't know the answer and don't have any idea about that. Pero dahil correct na naman si Manong lalo tuloy nafrustrate.

"Ang daya mo talaga. How do you know that?" She asked then pouted her lips.

"Remember I still had the copy of the UAAP mag na featured tayo at cover." He answered calmly.

"Haist ok correct. Where do you want to kiss now?" She asked then took a deep sigh.

"Ok sige para di mo isipin masyado ko nagtetake advantage sayo, kiss na lang sa forehead." He said then walks near her and leaned to kiss her forehead after that Kiefer went back to his place, at the sofa.