EPILOGUE

"Ang pangit ng taste niyo! Eto nalang. Mas maganda 'to."

I smiled a little as I watched my comrades arguing because of a t-shirt. We're at the downtown here in Capital. It's been a year after the war and everything are slowly going back to normal. Devin died. He was the ash in front of Riri's unconscious body a year ago.

Weeks after the war were hard for us, Mavens and also Mehri and Sebastian. We all grieved to all the people who died at the war. Many months passed and the Mavens were still in denial on what happened to Riri. We still haven't moved on. It was hard.

"Hoy, Frost. Anong nginingiti mo diyan?! Tumulong ka dito, hoy! Alam mo bang inalila kami ng mga babae dito?"

I went back to my poker face as I walked toward them. Vance was holding three bags on each hands. Gano'n rin sina Lyndon at Sebastian habang sina Lily, Mehri at Mildred at nangingiti lang. Wildred was also showing his poker face on the side.

Clara was with Niana to I don't know where. After the war, Niana asked forgiveness and we all accepted it. Right now, she's still grieving the death of her sister but she's getting better. She only talked to Clara though. She became very shy and distant to us.

"Are you all done?" I asked and the girls all grunted.

"We aren't done yet. May pupuntahan pa kami." Mehri looked at me. "Ikaw, wala kang bibilhin, Frost?"

Umiling lang ako at bahagyang sinulyapan ang relo ko. It's getting late.

"Bilisan niyo ang pamimili. It's getting late. Ayaw niyo naman sigurong mapagalitan diba?"

They all nodded. Mehri grabbed Vance's arm and dragged him to a boutique. Lily and Lyndon went to the nearby jewelry store while the Firanze twins, along with Sebastian, bought a cone of ice cream. Naghanap naman ako ng bench at doon naupo.

I glanced at my wrist and smiled when I saw the bracelet Riri gave me.

It's been a year, Riri. But we all haven't moved on yet. I don't even know when we're gonna be.

I stood up and went inside a bookstore nearby. I bought a set of sketch pencils and paint brushes. I also bought a lot of books before walking towards the counter to pay.

I also bought apples before meeting up my comrades again. The girls looked fine while the boys were all exhausted.

"What's with your faces, Ishikawa?"

Sinimangutan ako ni Vance habang inaayos ang pagkakahawak ng karagdagang shopping bags.

"Tinorture kami, Frost. Hindi man lang sila naawa sa amin." Sabay na tumango sina Lyndon, Sebastian at Wildred sa sagot ni Vance. May kanya kanya rin silang dalang panibagong paper bags.

The girls were just smiling at them. I chuckled.

"Let's go." Tumalikod na ako at naunang naglakad papuntang parking.

Vance and Seb were ranting about the bags they were carrying while Lyndon and Wildred remained silent. The girls were laughing as they talk about something funny. I guess they're making fun of the boys.

I went to my car when we arrived to the parking lot. I rose my eyebrow when I saw Wildred entered my car.

"Hindi ka sasabay sa kapatid mo?" I asked as I started the car.

He just shrugged and looked at the window. "I don't want to be a fucking third wheel."

Napangisi nalang ako habang bumibiyahe. Mehri's limousine was following my car. After all, we're heading to a same route.