Chapter One. Backstory

Once upon a time when two beautiful creatures fell in love they had this cute baby with locks of gold.

Wait wait wait. No.
That's not the kind of story this is.
Wish it was though.

There were two humans who were both experimented on and given super powers. In the 2000s they spent all their time in Sokovia. Since it was a smaller country and more chill, they loved it there. They saved lives left and right. An amazing team.

One day they were told they couldn't do their saving anymore because they had been disrupting the normal lives of Sokovians. They hadn't listened so they were basically "banished out" of Sokovia.

Everything went downhill. Those two super humans fought and fought where to go but Couldn't agree on somewhere so they went their separate ways. The girl of the two, she went on living her life. She ended up not using her powers anymore that they just went away
But for the guy however, he started doing villiany. He was furious about his past, his love leaving him, and being casted out of somewhere where he thought he didn't deserve.

But I was born
From those two super humans
But (thankfully) I didn't get any of the super human genes.

My father wanted to make me into a mini him but since I didn't become a "superhero" like he did. He didn't want me. So I stayed with the beautiful soul who was my mother, his partner in crime.

But when she passed I had to live with him.
He hated me. I was 10 when I started living with my Father.
I would sneak out when I turned 11 because he would be up all night, he never slept and still doesn't . He was so annoying.
I would go this field by our house and pick flowers and put them in my hair and pretend like I was a princess who was going to get saved by a superhero.
When I got older I started to pretend I was the superhero doing the saving.
I was homeschooled by one of his other experimented friends who also used his powers for bad.
Now I'm in highschool
Things have gotten a bit easier with my Father but he, now that I'm older. He now uses me as his pawn, his minion, his messenger.
Everyone knows him cause he's disrupted many among many towns.

I moved to New York this year.
Where The Tony stark is, War machine, Virginia Pepper Potts, and so many other superhero's reside.
And the one and only Spiderman who my father figured out is Peter Parker
Aka someone I'm going to be going to school with.