Chapter Eight

One last chance he gave her to walk away.
One word to set her free.
Her lips didn't utter it.
In his lair, she stood willingly.

Alexander stood at her back, undoing the laces of her gown. With one last tug, the gown fell to a puddle at her feet. Her corset meeting the same fate. Rays of vermillion and orange a warm caress on her bare backside as Alexander let her chemise fall.

He plucked out one hairpin, a wave of russet brown tumbled down. Then another and another. Pins scattering to the floor until her curls were a waterfall down her back. His mouth curved into a smile, full of satisfaction. He placed his hands on her shoulders, running them down her body. His fingers brushing past the soft, round swells of her breasts and his breathing quickened. Down, tracing the curves and dips until his hands rested on her thighs. Feeling her tremble beneath his touch, he moved to stand in front of her. His hands now cupping her face.

"I-I don't know what to do," she stammered.

"Do you trust me, Danika?" He asked, his voice soft. She nodded.
His lips brushed hers. "Let me show you. I will not have you just lie there.  Your pleasure is as important to me as my own."

He kissed her. Long and throughly, one hand curling around her neck. The other hand skating along her back. Her hands flat on his chest. Alexander slowly lowered his hand from her neck, bringing it over her collarbone and down. He cupped her breast. Danika let out a soft moan as he squeezed. Moulding until her nipple was a taunt point beneath his fingers.

"I am mad for you, Danika." His voice a low whisper as his lips trailed down her neck in a series of kisses.

Touching hadn't been enough, no he was famished for a taste. He dropped to one knee, his mouth closing over one nipple. Sucking and lavishing it with attention. Danika grasped at his hair, the first thing she could reach as her back arched. At the mercy of his heated onslaught, she wanted to surrender. To have him paint a picture across her body with strokes of pleasure.

Alexander propped one knee up, allowing her shaky legs a respite as he pressed a kiss to the valley between her breasts, not wishing to neglect her other side. Her fingers bit into his scalp to his deep rumble of appreciation. Her moans a symphony to his ears and he intended to bring it to a crescendo.

"Alexander," she breathed out.
He bit back a moan. He could become undone by just the sound of his name on her lips. Returning to the sweetness of her kisses, he rose to his feet.

Taking her to the sheets and pillows next to the fire, he lay her down gently. The intensity of his gaze a scorching caress across her body. An ache beginning to build between her legs. He placed his hands on her legs, sliding his fingers over her knees. Danika, her elbows propping her up, watched him in rapture. His  hands climbing higher and higher until they slipped down the slopes of her thighs, spreading them for his viewing pleasure.

"Danika." His voice roughened by desire. "Permit me to touch you. To taste you."

"I give it."

He stroked a finger along the edge before taking a dip. Her body tensed, unused to it. Alexander nuzzled the soft swell of her stomach, murmured something that was lost to her ears but his voice soothed her. Her head falling back as he stroked her fervently. His lips lowering, to join his mouth.

Danika didn't recognise the moaning, writhing beast he was transforming her into. Driving her further and further until she cried out, riding his mouth. Alexander moaned, his own body hard.

At the last crest of pleasure, Danika sagged against the pillow. Her breathing ragged. She quickly realised she wasn't quite done as she was treated to a show. His shirt slipping off a wall of thickly corded muscles. His gaze didn't strayed from hers, revelling in her feminine appreciation of him.
As his breeches fell to his ankles, Danika glanced at what lay between his legs. Her jaw dropped, her eyes widening. Nope. Absolutely not. Her inner muscles clenched at the very idea.