𝟎𝟗- 𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭

– 𝐶𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛? 𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑝𝑎𝑠𝑠 –

"Nanamiii, say something funnyy~" Gojo whined. His head laid back on a couch and his legs on top of the table. The two other shamans were just silent, not surprised by his childish attitude. "Ok, got it!" He pointed both of his index fingers in the air and moved them left and right, like a maestro. "Let's talk about the separation of the church and state while throwing rice balls at each other!" he suggested. "Do that by yourself" they responded boredly.

"Alright, yamanote line game with the places that Gojo Satoru loves!" He clasped his hands "Everything!". Nanami takes a newspaper and opens it up while [Name] continues playing with her phone. "Please keep that up. Itadori-Kun needs that idiocy right now" he said.

"Let's have him complete a few heavy missions" he stroke his blindfold "I didn't mean that kind of heavy...". [Name] stopped looking at her phone, then looked at him instead "That's right, but you're the one who sends him anyway. It seems like you're the one to blame here" she replied with a very nonchalant expression. "Did you just have to add that?!" He protested.

She merely shrugged "It's fun to tease you though. Not gonna lie". Something clicked in his mind that made him grin mischievously. Her instinct tells something wrong with that grin that instantly made her face scrunched up in disgust. "Oh~ is the mighty [Name] just trying to flirt with me? I'm so flattered~" Irked mark appeared on her face after what he just said. She took her coffee and immediately threw it at him.

Her effort came to nothing in the end. His technique made him free of any direct harm as he allowed it. "Don't even think about it" she hissed at him while Nanami just shook his head at their behavior "These two..." Deciding not to tease her even more, he changed back to the topic.

"Does Yuuji know about the finger at that Yoshino's house?" Gojo asked. "No, he'd just feel a needless responsibility". "I'm glad I left you in charge"

"And that finger?"

"Retrieved it. You'd just feed it to Itadori-kun anyways"

"Agreed"

"Tsk."

"AH, SENSEI!" Itadori's voice boomed. "Let's hurry to where everyone is!" His eyes sparkled with the thoughts of a touching reunion with his classmates, meeting 2nd year seniors and Kyoto students. Gojo turned his head and faced him "Yuuji... Could it be that you're planning on showing up normally"

She sweat dropped and facepalmed at his response. "Yuuji's idiocy will increase if he spends any more time with him. I feel sorry for him". Nanami shook his head lightly "Too bad, he will stuck with him for another year".

"YOU GOTTA DO A SURPRISE!" Gojo suggested. Their attention once again goes back to them. For [Name] though, she is searching for an amusement in their stupidity. "Surprise..." He trailed off. "Well, leave it to me".

"The first years would laughing from astonishment, and the 2nd years and folks from Kyoto would get caught up crying too! Surely someone will start vomiting, and in the end, global warming will get solved" Itadori imagined what his sensei had just told him. "SOUNDS NICE!" He agreed. Nevermind, they shared the exact same braincell after all.

Their enthusiasm made her sigh. She massaged her forehead tiredly while asking herself "Are you sure you're older than me?".

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Oh, a reception? Gross" – Zenin Mai, she has mid-length black hair that reaches to her neck. She has dark eyes and thin eyebrows as well. Her school uniform consists of a traditional long-sleeved jacket and a long skirt with dark shoes.

"Okkotsu isn't even here" – Toudou Aoi, a tall and very defined muscular build with shoulder-length black hair that is always tied into a top ponytail and small black eyes and a large scar running down the left side of his face.

"Shut Up. Give me Kashiori, Yatsuhashi Kuzukiri, and Sobabouro" Kugisaki moved her index finger back and forth. "Shake sushi". "You guys hungry or something?" Toudou asked.

"Scary.." – Nishimiya Momo. She has light-colored hair tied into two pig-tails and soft eyes. She sports a collar on her neck, befitting her witch-like appearance as she's always with her signature broom. She wears a loose, short-sleeved black shirt and matching pants that are cut above her calves and she completes her outfit with black shoes.

"Nevermind Okkotsu being absent. Isn't having two first years too much of a handicap?" – Mechamaru, a.. puppet

"Age is irrelevant to exorcists. Especially Fushiguro-kun although he's from Zenin clean" – Kamo Noritoshi, has black hair kept in two strands in front of his face, wrapped in bandage-like cloth. He has thin eyebrows and normally keeps his eyes closed, displaying little emotion the majority of the time. He wears dark-colored, shozoku version of the Jujutsu student uniform and zori sandals with white socks.

"Okaay, that's enough. Don't fight among yourselves" – Iori Utahime. She has long black hair that extends down her back, with some strands ties behind her head, thin eyebrows, and a scar on the right side of her face that crosses the bridge of her nose. She wears a traditional miko outfit with a light colored top and a dark colored bottom, along with dark colored boots.

"So, where's that moron?" She asked.

"Satoru's late" (Panda)

"No way that moron would come on time" (Maki)

"No one even said that moron referred to Gojo-sensei" (Fushiguro)

"SORRY FOR THE WAAIT!" Gojo suddenly came with a tray-table. "Hey hey, seems everyone's around. I was in a business trip overseas, you see". He takes somethings from tray-table and gave it to them. "Here, souvenirs. A protective charm from some kinda tribe for the folks from Kyoto. Nothing for Utahime". "I don't want it!"

"And for Tokyo folks, there's this!" Gojo take a tray-table presented it. "It's so weird to see an adult so excited" Panda said. The box opened and they totally didn't expected it to be.. "IT'S ITADORI YUUJI HIMSELF!" Gojo said enthusiastically. Itadori stand up with his fingers make a calling sign "YEAH! OH, PAPI!".

Their expression isn't totally what he wanted to happen. Their face showing a mix of surprised, unamused and a little disgust (?). He's so shocked by this "EHHHHH?! They're not happy at all. The Kyoto folks.. are entranced by the souvenirs!!". [Name] showing herself from a clump of trees "I've told you didn't I? That won't be working".

She wears her usual uniform with a katana on her back. Her face held boredom, unamused, and a mocking expression. Itadori turn his head at her and sweat-dropped. His face showed an embarrassed and surprised expression.

"Hey" Kugisaki called. Her foot placed on a box Itadori's standing at. [Name] and Itadori turn their attention from their internal scolding moment. "Ah, yes" he responded. "Got something to say to me?". Itadori looked at them and sweat-dropped "Eh?". Kugisaki's in a brink of tears from the sudden event. "I'm sorry I kept it a secret... That I was alive..."

[Name] gave him a closed-eye smile, didn't looked apologetic at all. "Good luck ne, Yuuji-kun" she said cheerfully. She had told him before, but he didn't listened. She'll leave him out to dealt with his own stupidity.
He turned his head, looks like almost burst into tears. "[Name]-san... Help me".

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

012521