šŸšŸ•- 怎ššžš° š‚ššš¬šžć€

▷ℍ𝕖𝕣 𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤 𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕚𝕗𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕚𝕓𝕝𝕖.◁

[Edited]

"Hey, have you heard? This time, it's two high school students"

"I've heard it. Seems like it's being some trend or anything"

"Last week, we had a total of 21 cases. Now, 74 suicide cases have been reported around Shibuya"

"How scary, I heard the last two were Yuka-sama's classmate"

"Is that so?"

"Yeah, it's getting scarier each day passed"

"This is so messed up. Who will take care of this now?"

"I heard someone from a religious school in Tokyo will take care of it"

"Can they do something?"

"I'm not sure, but I heard that they've solved many cases before"

"Really?! How old is them?"

"Their age is just around Yuka-sama's"

"That young? Are you sure they can do something?"

"Well, we can't do anything beside hoping"

_____________

[Name] get out of the car she rides and takes out her backpack. She stepped out and closed the car door before thanking Ijichi. On the other hand, Fushiguro also came out and brought his backpack. He drove off and left both of them in a crowd in Shibuya. The dim light from the high buildings around them makes the scenery even more fascinating. [Name] looked at Fushiguro "Follow me, I'll show you our place to stay tonight". He nodded and followed her. Their figures disappeared amongst the crowds.

ー ◉ ーー ◉ ー

A few hours ago..

Gojo just enjoyed his sweet time laying down and eating his sweet Yōkan. He takes a bite of it and savors every taste in it with a fluffy aura around him. His sweet tooth actually made [Name] think he'd marry sweets instead of human. Sadly, his sweet moment has to be interrupted by a ringing phone. He quickly took it and answered. "Hello, the-good-looking-guy Gojo Satoru here".

"Satoru, it's me".

He quickly sat up and looked at his phone, surprised. "Hello? Are you still there?". Her voice snapped him out. So, she really called him? He thought she wouldn't save his number since he kept bugging her about it. "I'll hang up". "Wait! Waait!"

"Just kidding" an image of her mocking expression with a peace sign on the other side crossed in his mind. He's about to retorted back, but she quickly cut him off. "Is the first-year free?". He was curious about her question. What business did she have with them? He answered nonetheless. "They're free now. Why?

"I just want to have a partner on my mission, and Fushiguro seems interesting to me. Also, I have a question for him".

Gojo bent down a little. The atmosphere was slowly getting tense when he started speaking. "Why? I thought you were more than capable of handling it yourself?"