𝟏𝟑- 「 𝐑𝐮𝐛𝐲-𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐄𝐲𝐞𝐬 」

◣𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑡ℎ 𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑠 𝑏𝑒ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑈◥

"Now then. Where did I go first?" As soon as the screen was raised, Gojo looked floating high in the air. He looked down and thought about which problem he should settle down first. "Gojo-sensei?!" He glanced down at Itadori's place. "Yuuji had improved remarkably... I see! It was Aoi!! Those two sure make a great team. Seems they're fighting a high-grade, but I don't need to worry about them".

He connected his fingers and smirked lightly "Which means my priority is...". In a blink of eyes, he appeared behind the masked man with a black apron "You". He seems surprised by his sudden appearance, but excited nonetheless. "Hanger!! Hanger!!!" He keeps repeating it and swings his axe to hit him. Gojo smirking sadistically and looking down on him. "Don't kill him!" Principal Gakuganji yelled. Black apron man's hands and legs twisted synchronically on instant. It didn't even shape like its-supposed-way anymore.

Because his legs could no longer support his body, he fell down. Gojo turned his head to Principal Gakuganji and pointed his index finger. "We have a lot to ask to this guy. Don't let him die. C'mon, treat him" he said with playful face. His face looks extremely annoyed with his actions.

"The presence of the guy who was near Utahime is gone. So they know when it's time to run..." He glanced back at Itadori's direction. "Only the high-grade is left. That guy is good at escaping. I'm pretty far from where Yuuji is, so I guess I can't help it" he turned back and prepared himself. "I'll get a little violent". 'Forward Rotation Technique, "BLUE" ' 'Reverse Rotation Technique, "RED" '.

He extended his right hand and moved his index and middle finger. All living and nonliving things on their way are instantly destroyed by his technique. In Itadori's place, a gust of wind blew right in front of their place. "As usual... He's pretty non-standard" Toudou chuckled. Itadori himself shocked with mouth agape. "We can't even tell if it's been exorcised or not". The impact of his technique makes Itadori and Toudou look like they stand at the edge of a cliff.

"Problem solved!" Gojo placed back his blindfold and pointed out his thumb. "Yeah.. right" he walked back. When still in the air, he senses a not-so-familiar presence between students. "If my hunch is right, that person will have to be eliminated soon. Or, it'll be a disaster than it already has". He 'transported' to Itadori's place. That's the last place he senses it.

What he has seen isn't what he expected to see. [Name]'s broken figure embraced by no other than her, the other [Last Name]. Itadori's and Toudou's expressions aren't that different from him. Their faces showed confusion and concern as to her identity. Black haired girl isn't dense, she knows three people were watching them, and she is proud of it.

She let go of her hold on [Name] and stood up. She wore her infamous fake smile and greeted the special-grade shaman. "Fancy to meet you here, Satoru" she sarcastically said. His eyes narrowed behind his blindfold. He frowned upon her answer. "What are you doing here, Akane?"

◤  ___― ⇌✾⇋ _―――  ◢

"Ne, Satoru. If I were to die, would you remember me?"

[Name] ask the eighteen-years old beside her. Gojo's eyes widen behind his black glasses. He placed down the kikufuku he was about to eat. "What did you talk about? Did you..!!" He snapped his head to the [Hair Color] haired one. She smiled innocently "I didn't mean suicide if that's what you think about". She averted her gaze to the sky. Her gaze looks distant, her mind wandering somewhere else.

Gojo turned his attention back to the half-eaten kikufuku in his hand. He takes it and chews it, savoring every sweet taste inside it. "Then don't even think about it. You're too young to know about that matter" he stated.

◤  ___― ⇌✾⇋ _―――  ◢

'Akane' giggled. She went back to [Name] and hugged her so-called family. She keeps her gaze on him all the time. Snuggled her head, she smiled sadistically. "Guess what?"

◤  ___― ⇌✾⇋ _―――  ◢

"It's not that he's stubborn" Ijichi placed his pen on his temple. "He's just spewing incoherent nonsense. According to him, he was involved with the attack because he made a deal and was under order" he explained. "I want to make a hanger rack. And I don't know that monk's name" the previous black-apronned ma'am said. Hawser coiled around his neck and hands. "That monk kid with the white hair. I'm not even sure if it's a he or she" he admitted.

"A kid monk with white hair whose gender is uncertain... Any ideas?" Mei Mei asked, she turned her head to Gojo. "Nope. Maybe he's just babbling nonsense. Are there any sorcerers good at making people confess?"

"Why are Jurei cursed spirits and non-staff members able to escape Tengen-sama's barrier anyway?" (Iori)

"I think it may have to do with that special-grade curse the students were up against. It has a peculiar presence. It's definitely a cursed spirit, but it's close to a regular spirit.. According to Aoi, it can get into plants as well. Tengen-sama's barrier wouldn't effective against plants, right?" Gojo questioned.

"Tengen-sama's barrier hides, rather than protects. In the end, it's weak once infiltrated" the [Hair Color] haired stated, finally speak from her place. All the eyes were on her unusual state. Her eyes boredly stare into them. "Can we change it already? I'm getting bored each second passed" she complained.

Principal Yaga sighed, he extend his right hand. "Then give me your ID card. I'll give you the new one" he said. She reach into her pockets and pull out her ID card. Before she give it to him, she asked something. "Even if it changed, nobody will ordered me as they pleased". She looked up, her piercing [Eye Color] eyes stare straight into his. "Then we have a deal".

He sighed and take it from her hands. He reached for something and extend it to her. Gojo looks unusually quiet ever since she speaks, and the other knows better not to say something. She takes her new ID card and examined it carefully.

"Now, [Last Name] [Name] officially become a special-grade Sorcerer" Principal Yaga announced. All people in the room has an exact same reaction. [Name]'s ability isn't the one to joking about. Now with her newly grade, the special-grade Sorcerer won't consist of four people anymore. Her sudden revealing will be questioned and her ability became uncertain.

She stand up and make her way towards the door. Before she leaves, she glanced back at them. "Don't bother to questioned about me, your main concern is that curses". She turn her head and started leaving them. "I'll wait for you in my room, Satoru". "Right.." He said, although he know she won't be heard it, not in this state. The atmosphere changed back that she's left now. Her presence truly made an impact on them, whether they liked or disliked it.

◤  ___― ⇌✾⇋ _―――  ◢

Later in [Name]'s room...

'Knock' 'Knock' someone knocked in front of her room. She didn't bother to put her notebook and answered it "Who's there?". "It's Satoru" he answered plainly. Now is not the time to playing around. He waiting for her permission to enter her room. "Come in" he grip the handle and twisted it open.

She faced the white-haired man. Her posture looks more relaxed compared with what she shows on the meeting room. A soft smile presented on her face. Her notebook were wide open, he can see her handwriting on it. But, his main concern is herself. With her [Eye Color]-ruby eyes, he won't averted his attention somewhere else.

◤  ___― ⇌✾⇋ _―――  ◢

A/N: We've reached #1 in readerinsert and I'm literally teared up. Thank you for all of your support all this time ಥ‿ಥ. Every reads, votes or comments meant very much to me. Anyways, this isn't the end of her story. Enjoy~

013021