𝟎𝟐- 𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮

– 𝐼'𝑚 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑎𝑐𝑐𝑒𝑝𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑏𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑙𝑦. –

While Gojo and Volcano-head fighting, [Name] are still sprinting towards them. "Why did they chose a place like this? It's so unlike the normal curse will do" She keeps sprinting while occasionally taking a glance at her surroundings. "Then maybe it's not a normal curse. They have intelligence to prevent their target from running away. In other words, that curse wants to corner their target."

After arrived there, she chose to keep a good distance from their location. She wants to observe what happened there before taking action. "If things start to get out of control, I'll interfere" she thought. She searched for a high place with a good viewpoint but also hidden from their place. Fortunately, she found a suitable place. Hidden behind a clump of trees, she looked for a comfortable position to observe. She put down her katana, then placed her palm against her cheek.

From her place, she can see two figures fighting against each other. One of them is a curse with what seems like a mountain on their head, while the other one is a human. He has white spiked up hair with blindfold around his eyes, and wears an all-black high-necked jacket with matching pants and dark dress boots. There is something about this person that is quite familiar.

Suddenly, the blindfold man disappeared for a second, just to bring an unknown visitor. Then something clicked in her mind. No wonder she feels something familiar with that man. She knows him after all. It's been a while since the last time she saw that technique. She smiled, "Looks like I don't need to interfere after all".

——————— • ∞ • ———————

"So, finally he used his domain expansion huh? And suddenly I take a pity for that curse.." she thought boredly. She began to stand up and clean dirt on her shorts. She took a good look at them once again to ensure the situation before she left. "He's there, there's nothing to worry about."

She took her katana and prepared to leave. When she was about to leave, she noticed two other presence beside them. "They don't have a friendly aura around them. It feels so dark, disgusting". Clicked her tongue, she irritatedly began running towards those blindfold man and new visitor. "What's with anyone interrupted me today? I just wanna eat with peace without getting distracted."

——————— • ∞ • ———————

Gojo placed his foot on Volcano-head's disconnected head. "So, you're not the type to ask on orders, huh" he said. "I wonder if you'll gain something for killing me? Either way, who's your partner?" Gojo placed back his blindfold slowly, making him more intimidating. Jougo(Volcano-head) just sweat-dropped at his situation. He's about to get killed. His plan to kill Gojo actually ended up backfiring him.

"Tell me already! I'll exorcise you, you know? Though I'll still exorcise you if you told me" Gojo nagged him. Meanwhile Itadori was just wondering to himself "So curses can have conversation huh. It felt so normal. I'll let it pass".

All of sudden, a cone-like thing with flowers on top of it falls right between Gojo and Jougo. Many flowers grow from the place that thing falls. Now that place looks like a beautiful garden that creates a warm and fluffy atmosphere.

Gojo slaps his head, wakes him up from daydreaming. "Sorcery? Yeah, it must be. My fighting spirit is weakening." he thought. "Gah!" Itadori's balance wobbled, his left ankle being lifted off the ground. The thing that looks like a chopped-off tree's branch lifts him off. While distracted by Itadori, Gojo failed to notice another curse snatch Jougo's head from the ground.

Itadori knows that it's dangerous to let those curses escape. So, he tells Gojo to go after them. "SENSEI! I'M OKAY! GO AFTER THAT GUY!!". That's, until the curse that held him about to eat him. He changed his mind without blinking. "SORRY, I LIED! HELP!". In a flash branch that held him slashed, letting him land on his face.

Gojo turned his head towards the one that sliced that branch off Itadori's ankle. "Huh?". That person is about to chase after those curses, but they're gone before she can do anything. [Name] clicked her tongue, "Tch, they escaped". Gojo shifted back his attention towards the last time he saw those curses. His mind back on the other curse that took Volcano-head away. A curse with almost physically similar to humans, if not because two branches on its-supposedly-eyes and its appearance.
"They escaped. He's good at erasing their presences." Gojo thought. "He's way more creepier than Volcano-head"

Gojo placed his fingers on his chin. "So cursed spirits of that level formed a faction, huh. It's getting interesting". Behind him, Itadori bowed his head, apologizing to his sensei.

[Name] shifted her gaze towards the blindfold man, an annoyed look visible on her face. Furrowed brows, squinted eyes, and clenched fist is enough to tells what is going to happen. Gojo noticed a sharp gaze burning behind his head.

Slowly, he turns around. Sweat dropped off his face as he was fully facing backwards. He lifted his right hand and greeted her, "Yo, [Name]-chan. I–". In a blink of eyes, [Name] pointed her sword towards Gojo's neck–cutting him off. Gojo gulped nervously, prepared himself for what about to happened. [Name]'s eyes covered by shadow, hiding her beautiful [Eye Color] eyes.

A few seconds later, [Name] sheathed back her katana. Her action confuses Gojo and now, drawing Itadori's attention. She sighed, before averting her attention towards Gojo. "As much as I want to see your painful expression, now is not the time for it. I have something to do, and both of you won't do anything to interrupt me." She glared to both of male that smiling nervously. "AM.I.CLEAR?" "Yes, ma'am"

Bracing himself, Itadori lifted his right hand. [Name]'s mood back to normal before she ask him "Yes?". "Uh.. I don't thing we've met before, s-so what's your name miss." Itadori stuttered. "Damn, I get it that you scared of her. But did you just have to stuttered?!" He thinks to himself.

Gojo finally snapped out of his state and smiling cheerfully. He placed his hand on [Name]'s shoulder while introduced her. "She's [Last Name] [Name], a first-grade Jujutsu Sorcerer and my favorite students."

——————— • ∞ • ———————

A/N: Yes, I skipped the story a few times. I just didn't know how to explain the story in words, so I will do my best to explain it. For you who doesn't know, I made this story based off Jujutsu Kaisen's manga.

Also, thank you for all your support. I never knew I can make it this far (。ŏ_ŏ). Actually I'm planning to unpublished it before but, it didn't happen.

See ya in the next chapter

010821