š‚š”. šŸšŸ

“...”

“...”

”

.
.
.

Blood Manipulation: The ability to control whatever touches the user's blood. However, a cursed technique called Manifestation hasn't been founded up until a few years ago by little children that have an ordinary life, untouched by anything called jujutsu.

This technique allows the user to manifest their cursed energy into a solid form and control it as they like. The user can control it even without a gesture, practically, the brain is the one that does this on its own.

Using this technique for too long can cause the user's brain to malfunction from the number of times it activated. So far, there's no clear side effect that has been figured out from it.

Blood Manipulation and Manifestation essentially have many similarities, as to the way the user used it. That's why, for me to fight head on head with Kamo, it'll be just like fighting with my own doppelganger.

I wouldn't be too surprised when he successfully moved again after a short amount of time he immobilized. By the time he broke free from my technique, I was walking closer to where Megumi was when he realized that Megumi was prepared to summon his other shikigami.

"This uses a of cursed energy... So I can only summon it once" he stated. Swiftly, I backed away when his new shikigami appeared. It's a big elephant with black markings on each of its body parts. The one who will give the final blow is Megumi, that's the plan. But I don't know if he can summon another one that I didn't know before.

My lips twisted upwards as the elephant raised its head, preparing to throw an attack. From the form of it, it looks like something will come out from either its mouth or trunk. And a second later, a wave of a big amount of water blowing that looks like it will sweep anything on its way.

I see Kamo has lurch out from the building because of the pressure and activating my cursed technique to land another counter attack right after Nue electrocuted him mid air. His body surely become wet from the previous attack to catch him off guard, and with Nue's electricity of course, it won't end well.

I grinned internally as I hopped into a floating transparent glass I made. A countless amount of spears lining up behind me, awaiting a chance to fly free on the air.

Suddenly, he snapped his eyes open then reached out into his shozoku and pulled out a blood sack. I raised my hand and swung it forward to send my spears into his direction and tried to trap him, then immobilized him. This time, I'll chained him up and put a mouth-gag if possible. Don't wanna hear words from a disobedient person.