šŸŽšŸ- š‡šžš« š€š«š«š¢šÆššš„

- 𝐼'𝑚 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑝𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑐 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛, 𝐼 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛𝑣𝑜𝑙𝑣𝑒𝑑 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑝𝑒𝑜𝑝𝑙𝑒'𝑠 𝑏𝑢𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑠.-

     Somewhere in Tokyo, a girl with a katana on her back walking amongst crowds. With just one glance, you can say that she is the one that stands out the most in the middle of the crowds. With her black button down shirt, black shorts, black knee-length socks, and [Fav. Color] shoes, it's hard not to say so. Moreover, it's uncommon to carry a katana on your back. Yet, she acts like it's the most normal thing.

     [Name] played with her phone while occasionally keeping track of her surroundings. She reads something on her phone that makes her brows furrow, while murmured something like 'Yume-chan should've said that before', 'I'm so hungry' or 'I swear I'll make him pay for it'. Still walking, she decided to take a good look at Tokyo's night scenery. Despite what is hidden beneath its glory, Tokyo is-undoubtedly-beautiful.

     "Man, Tokyo sure is alive huh. The sun just set, yet there are still a lot of people around" she said, then reverted back her attention to her phone once again before putting it inside her pocket.

     It's night time around 7 here, yet she still hasn't eaten anything. She whined, "Aw, I thought I can find something to eat here. It'll be nice if I can find some [Fav. Drink] too". Her steps slowed down until it finally stopped. She watches her surroundings. Some girls chat among themselves, a child begging their parents to buy them toys, a seemingly happy family spending their time together, and most people just minding their own business.

     Her eyes darkened, "What a lively sight. How can they live so carelessly without knowing those curses around them". She glanced at the dark side beside her, then reverted back to her eyes. She started walking again, leaving those creatures behind. "I think there is something that shouldn't be known". Out of the blue, her stomach growled, catching her attention. Now, she remembered that she hadn't eaten anything since this afternoon. Fortunately, nobody seems to have paid attention to her growling stomach. That would be embarrassing. She sighs and scratches her cheek "Well, I think Daifuku and Yōkan will do it for now"

     She decided to stop by a food stall to buy some Daifuku and Yōkan. Satisfied with what she got, she decided to call it a day and went back to the hotel she stayed at. Before she can step forward, she senses a strong presence flying past her. Out of instinct, she takes her fighting stance while one of her hands holds a katana handle. It catches some of people's attention, before minding their own business. After realizing what had just happened, she retreated back to her position before.

     Although she didn't show it, she actually felt irritated. She clenched her fist. "Such a strong presence, even those high-grade curses don't give off such a vibe". She glared in the direction that curse stopped. Looks like that 'thing' finally found something-or someone. She feels irked at the thought "How troublesome". Gritting her teeth, she started sprinting towards the direction that curses go. "Let's get it over with and eat my precious Daifuku" She mumbled.

——————— • ∞ • ———————

Meanwhile..
Somewhere in Tokyo..

     Ijichi was driving the car while he asked Gojo. "You still have some time before your appointment with the school principal. Would you like to pass by somewhere?". Gojo answered "It's fine. Let's be early for him from time to time".

     Gojo sense a curse spirit approaching them at a high speed. Not wanting to involve Ijichi in this case, he tells him to stop the car. "Huh.. Here?" Ijichi asked. Sure, he asked him if he wanted to drop him off somewhere. But, in the middle of the street? Now, that can be questioned.

     "Go ahead without me"
Ijichi started to get more confused. "HUH?". Curious with his request, he tilted his head and asked him. "Am I being tested or something? Like you'll hit me if I do. Go ahead"
"What do you take me for?". After some time, Ijichi drove off, leaving Gojo behind with a curse getting closer.

     Gojo moved on the time before that curse could attack him. Ground cracked beneath him, showing how much strength that curse has. He keeps grinning, almost like a child when their parents build them their favorite toy. But, of course, that isn't a child. That's a curse, not a human. And he has a purpose, to kill Gojo Satoru. Despite being targeted by a cursed spirit, Gojo keeps his calm demeanor. Out of curiosity, he asked him, "Who.. Are you?"

——————— • ∞ • ———————

010721