š‚š”. šŸŽšŸ”

“So, there aren't any dialogue for now?”

“Oh shut it”

.
.
.

"Geez.. I hope he's really alive". I squinted my eyes as my headphones placed nicely on my neck. On the way to Shoko-san's practice room—or where she did her necropsy, I started getting a bad thought about Sukuna's vessel condition. I bit my lip lightly to calm my nervousness.

"I'm sure Sukuna won't let him just die like that". I gripped my hair frustratedly and growled lightly as my face reddening in embarrassment. "Ngh... I said it but I really don't know what just actually happened!!" I placed my palms on my cheeks. My eyes were shut as many embarrassing thoughts from Satoru's teasing crossed my mind. Well, it's good if he's actually alive, I'm a good senpai after all. But, if he really dies.. Well, let's just say my plan won't go smoothly.

"Ah, what're you doing here [Name]?". I snapped out and quickly looked up to meet Shoko's confused face. The embarrassment I felt before was gone as I ran to hug the black haired woman. "Shoko-san!! You're as amazing as alwayss" she froze with my sudden outburst before hugging back and patting my back. "Now, I know you missed me. But, you aren't supposed to be here, are you?".

I pulled myself back and nodded heavily. My eyes snapped open as I remembered the only reason I skipped my training session. Quickly, I gripped her shoulder and looked at her eyes with a desperate expression. "Shoko-san.. Did he, really die?" I waited in anticipation as her lips parted open, waiting for her to utter the answer I've been waiting for.

Her face turned into a nonchalant expression as always and answered. "Oh, he's alive" my eyes narrowed irritatedly as I stood there bewildered. I shook her back and forth "How?! Where is he right now!!". She loosing my hands from her shoulder and faced me annoyed and disappointedly. "How am I supposed to know? I didn't get a chance to dissect him either. He's down there if you wanna know".

My eyes widened and I looked at her happily. "Oh! Thank you, Shoko-san! I'll bring something for you the next time we meet". I dashed away and waved at her. Phew, at least I don't have to deal with his smug face. Wait, I think I heard something.

"Alright. Already. Just do it" Satoru's voice vaguely audible from the room in front of me. I walked forward to see what's happening behind the door. A loud slapping voice rang loudly from inside there. I twisted open the door and peeked inside. "Hey, what the commotion is about?" My eyes twitched irritatedly with the sight I've witnessed.

They turned their heads in my direction as Yuuji's fist was still on Satoru's palm. Isn't this what people call déjà vu?. I put on my forced smile. "Ah, Yuuji-kun. I didn't think I'd meet you. Here. Fcking. Alive". My foot stepped forward as I made my way towards the nervous and amused shaman. I smacked his head—not so—lightly as he whined in pain.