「𝑼𝒏𝒕𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝑯𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚: (𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒕𝒘𝒐)」

𝖨 𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝖨 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝗈𝗋𝗇

「Day - 1

  I was thrown somewhere from the enemy's technique when doing a mission with my partner, [Name]-chan. I'm awake in some sort of abandoned house in the middle of a bamboo forest with white and black stripped yukata already on my body.

   I can't sense the presence of Rika-chan, nor my partner around me. Lately, I just found out that my cursed energy has been sealed, but I still have my konyaku with me. Which means, I can't use a single cursed technique and have to survive on my own.

   In the middle of the night, someone woke me from my sleep. There were two people there, a female and a male. They offered to take me with them while I looked for a place that I found suitable, and I accepted it. They introduce themselves as 'Aoi' for the male and 'Akai' for the female. They looked like people around my age, if not older. Other than that, they looked kind.」

____________________
____________

"Don't worry, he hasn't die. Not yet"

The black-haired woman keeps dodging a flying bullet that aimed for her. Her short, wavy black hair with a mix of black and red ribbon that held her bangs swayed lightly. A dark red, cat-like eyes narrowed in amusement as the attacker keeps putting up a straight face, unaffected by threat the black haired said.

The attacker letting her control of the flying bullet staying on automatically aiming at her, while she dashed forward to the smirked girl.

Just a single hop in dodging the bullet, a big hammer almost twice of her head's size swinged down on her undefended head, making it a dead end just if there isn't a hand preventing it from happening.

Her attacker, the [Hair Color] haired female, quickly changed the hammer shape as soon as her attack was blocked by the living corpse into a katana and swings it horizontally, dragging through the skeleton's lower abdomen to the shoulder blade, instantly killing it after a red core gets sliced along with its body.

Her [Eye Color] eyes slightly narrowed in suspicion with a frown planted on her face. She keeps swinging her katana and keeps asking her opponent the same question over and over again.

"Can you stop it already? I'm getting bored just from the exact same thing coming from your mouth" she whined lightly while keeping dodging the aimed katana on her, and trying to land an attack with her newly summoned black katana.

Two different colored katanas clashing against each other, creating a loud shrieking sound echoed inside the barrier that was taken down after she and her partner came inside the territory– her previous partner that his existence was questioned right now.

[Name] keeps her suspicion to herself after her opponent touching his forehead, illuminating a bright light and making him disappear in an instant.