/𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒/

CW: substances
LONG CHAPTER WARNING

We pulled beside the street, next to Clays house. He lived in the richer part of the town so his house was fairly big. The front of the house looked normal and calm, a few teenagers talking here and there. We could see slightly through the window though, there were already a whole pack of people dancing and colorful lights flashing inside.

When we reached the front door, we were immediately greeted by Clay.

"Ayeee! You guys made it! Wow you guys look great!" He beamed.

He wore a lime green hoodie with a white mask clipped on the side of his head. He wore a belt that looped across his shoulder and his torso. His hands had fingerless gloves and fake blood covered the material.

"Cool fit right?" He grinned, showing off his costume.

"Yeah! You actually look really good!" I smiled.

When we walked inside, the smell of alcohol and sweaty people filled the air. I found some people dancing in the living room, some kids talking and eating in the kitchen, and lots of people making out and drinking all over the place.

"It's so packed holy shit!" I yelled over the music to George.

"I know! Let's go get some drinks!" He yelled back.

We pushed by everyone and finally made it to the kitchen. He grabbed us both two red solo cups and walked towards the display of different alcohol. He grabbed two cans of beer  and poured some in both cups, handing me one.

"Don't drink too much tonight, you need to drive us home." I warned him before he took a sip.

"Yeah yeah, I know, I'm not much of a heavy drinker anyway." He shrugged.

We walked around the house a bit, multiple complements on our outfits from random people. I haven't seen Delilah yet so that's a good sign. We walked into the living room and spotted Nick singing karaoke with a Clay.

"It's too cold, for you here." Nick sang.

"Now let me hold, both your hands in, the holes of my sweater." Clay duetted.

I laughed and sat on the couch, enjoying the show they were giving off. I took small sips of my drink, making sure not to down it in one sitting.

"Alright, one song done, who wants to go next?" Nick announced, taking the small microphone and offering it to people around the room.

"I think George and Y/n want to go next." Clay grinned.

"No no, that's okay." George laughed nervously shaking his hands.

"Oh come on George, it will be fun." I smiled, trying to pull George off the couch.

"Please?" I pouted, giving him puppy eyes.

"Ugh fine." He groaned.

I started up the song and jumped in place excitedly.

"We're soarin, flyin, there's not a star in heaven that we can't reach." George sang quietly, I could see the red engulfing his pale skin.

"If we're tryin, so we're breaking free." I sang, trying to make him more enthusiastic.

"You know the world can see us, in a way that's different than who we are." His voice started to trail off.

"Creating space between us, till we're separate hearts."

"But your faith begins to strength, a strength to b- I can't do this I'm sorry." George laughed, handing the mic to Nick.