/𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒/

cw: alcohol
(it's a long one, get a snack or something)

"Aye you guys made it!" Clay beamed as we walked through the front door of his house.

"Yeah finally. George drives like a grandma." I groaned sarcastically, flopping on his couch.

"A good song was playing and I wanted to listen through the whole thing!" He scoffed.

"Sure but you didn't have to go 15 in a 25 street."

"It's called a neighborhood Y/n, there could've been kids running around." He said with attitude.

I sat up from the couch, glaring at him from across the room. We tried our hardest to keep straight faces even though I could already see the smile breaking through his lips.

"You guys fight like a married couple." Nick scoffed, tossing a potato chip into his mouth.

George rolled his eyes and let out a fake cough as a disguise of his laughter. He closed the front door behind him and joined the boys in the kitchen.

"Damn George, you're lookin fine as fuck." Nick said in a flirtatious tone.

I grinned to myself, scrolling through my phone on the couch.

Clay wore a tight black mock neck shirt underneath a dark green flannel. He wore a pair of black jeans and white nike blazers on his feet. I noticed a small black earring dangling from his left ear as well.

Nick wore a red crew neck that had a 70's band album cover on the front with a pair of black jeans. His hands had a few rings as well as bracelets around his wrist.

"Thanks Nick, I picked it out myself." George said proudly, obviously trying to get on my nerves.

I sat up from on the couch, glaring at him through the doorway of the kitchen. He just smiled brightly and walked out of frame, leaving only Clay and Nick in my view.
Clay caught my glare and glanced over to George, confusion displayed over his face.

"You guys do fight like a married couple." Clay laughed.

We spent the next two hours cleaning up the house, setting out food in the kitchen and making everything presentable for people to come over. Clays parents were out of town for the weekend so he pretty much had the whole house to himself. His younger sister, Drista, agreed to stay with her friend tonight. From what I know, Drista knows about the party but Clay just didn't want her around with a shit ton of drunk teenagers.

I was filling one of the coolers with ice when my phone started ringing on the counter. I groaned tiredly and wiped my cold hands on my jeans messily, finally picking up the vibrating phone.

"Hello Alex." I said tiredly, leaning on the counter.

"Hello Y/n!!!" He practically screamed into the phone.

"Jesus-" I winced, holding the phone from my ear.

"What are you doing tonight??" He asked, I could hear distant giggles in the audio.

"I'm at a party, why?"

"Same same. What a coincidence." He said calmly. I recognized Karl's laugh in the backround, more loud and clear.

"Sounds like fun.." I said slowly, glancing over to Clay across the kitchen. He gave me a nervous smile, like he was hiding something.

"Yeah yeah, blue car is yours correct?" He asked.

"Alex I swear to god." I groaned, remembering George's blue car that was parked on the side of the street.

He just responded with his same laugh, Karl's laugh mixed in with his too. I hung up on the call and glared at Clay who was now wheezing.