/𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛/

‼️(𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚗𝚜𝚏𝚠)‼️

~2 days later~

"Uno!" I smiled greedily.

"Thats not fair, you've been using your stupid skipping cards this whole time. I've only gone twice this whole game!" He went on and on, complaining that I was better than him at a simple card game.

"Come on George, don't be a sore loser." I grinned.

"Shut the fuck up and go. It's your turn." He rolled his eyes, taking a sip of his lemonade.

We sat at a small table on his back porch, soaking in the hot sun of Tuesday. On top of the table had a medium bowl of freshly washed cherries and a small pitcher of lemonade.
Ever since the evening on the roof, he's been really comfortable sharing things with me. Stuff about his childhood, his minor secrets. It's a lot easier to talk to him about deeper stuff now which helps a lot when it comes to communication.

I placed another card on top of the deck, my silver ring glistening in the rays of the sun.
I wore a white off the shoulder long sleeve shirt which was trimmed with lace at the seams, as well as some plain blue jeans. My neck displayed an array of silver necklaces as well.

George wore plain blue jeans with a baggy black T shirt. His hair was fluffed out more than normal today.
He kept trying to brush it out of his face with his fingers but it just kept falling over his forehead.

"George are you ever gonna visit the hairdresser?" I smiled, leaning over and ruffling my fingers through his long brown hair.

"Why? Do you not like it like this?" He faked a pout, drawing a fake tear down his cheek.

"No stupid, you look good either way." I rolled my eyes, letting a small laugh escape my lips as I returned back to my seating position.

He glanced back down at the game play and immediately dropped his smile to a frown when he saw all of my cards out of my hand.

"Oh yeah. I won by the way." I bragged, flipping my hair off my shoulder dramatically.

"I don't want to play this game anymore." He muttered, slapping his hand of cards on the glass table.

"Sore loser" I said under my breath, taking a crimson red cherry from the bowl.

He gave me an annoyed glare with a small grin forming on his lips. He took one of the cherries and popped it in his mouth, throwing the stem into the millions of grass blades off the porch. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion as his grin grew wider.

"What are you doing.." I hesitated, beginning to get up from my seat as he tried to spit the cherry seed at me.

"George d- DONT!" I squealed, standing up from the chair and stepping down the steps onto the grass. He held the seed between his bottom and top teeth, grinning with evil eyes.

"Say I won." He said through his teeth, standing up, approaching me.

"But that would be a lie." I shook my head, refusing to give into his ego. As I continued moving away from him, my back hit the fence, trapping me.

"Say it." He repeated, his frame coming close with mine.

"George I'm-" My cheeks grew hot as he pulled me away from the fence by my waist. "I'm not falling for it this time." I nodded confidently, pushing away my flustered expression.

"You always want to go the hard way don't you." He smirked, running his hand down my cheek, the cold touch of his ring tracing down my skin.

I opened my mouth to speak but he pressed his lips with mine, keeping me from making any audible sound. I closed my eyes in the pleasure of his hand caressing my neck, seeping his lips deeper into the kiss. He bit lightly at my bottom lip, causing my mouth to fall agape. I then felt our tongues meet, swirling around each other in the movements of our lips. The taste of cherry and lemon stained my lips as he pulled away. We shared a deep glare as he turned away back to our playing cards.