21

(GRAPHIC SMUT - SKIP ENTIRE CHAPTER IF YOU DON'T WISH TO READ)

Myself and Lando came back to the hotel room, we passed my mother's room where we could hear my brothers and dad having a go at them. "Should we stop El? Talk it over with her?" I scoffed and kept walking, pulling Lando along behind her "No fuck that! She brought this upon herself". I pushed open the hotel door and told Lando to take his shirt off so I could soak it to make sure it wouldn't leave any stain or smell for him. He pulled off his shirt and passed it to me. He had red wine all in his hair so he turned on the shower, passing me his Jeans as well so I could soak them. I scrubbed at them in the sink whilst Lando quickly showered just to get the wine out of his hair. I looked down at my dress and noticed I had some splatters of red wine on my dress as well. I sighed and pulled my dress off, soaking the wine out of the dress along with his clothes too. The shower was turned off and Lando came up behind me, wrapping his wet body around mine. I squealed and tried to get his wet body off mine but he was too strong. After a moment I gave into him and let him hug me. I pulled my hair off my right shoulder and he rested his chin onto my shoulder. He kissed my neck lightly and then looked at me in the mirror opposite us. His fingers trailed and down onto my hips and waist, it tickled lightly every now and then, causing a giggle to escape. "Do you know how sexy you look right now, stood here with just your heels and pretty black thong on?" I looked back at him and bit my lip "You know... I don't think I do know... perhaps you could tell me some more". He smirked and turned me to look at him before taking my hand and leading me to the bed. He pushed me gently backwards onto the bed, I landed softly on top of the quilt. 

Lando crawled up onto the bed and on top of me. He looked me in the eyes and smiled. "You have the most beautiful eyes, the rosiest cheeks, and the most kissable lips". He kissed my lips lightly. "You have collar bones that I want to bite into, he kissed each of them before biting the skin on them softly. I giggled and placed my hand onto his head, running my fingers through his soft locks. "You have the most jaw dropping breasts my god, he cupped and grabbed each breast, putting each nipple into his mouth and sucking lightly. I moaned softly at his actions, my breathing beginning to become heavier. He kissed further down my body and hips. "You have these wonderful, grabbable, biteable hips. He kissed and nibbled at my skin. It tingled where he bit me lightly. I enjoyed the sensation. "And well... down here underneath this thong of yours is something so undeniably tasty that I can't wait to have it". He kissed my vagina over my underwear. I winced, wanting him so desperately to do stuff to me where I craved it most. 

He crawled back up my body, grinning at me. I wrapped my hand around the back of his neck and pulled him to my lips. I kissed him quickly, the urge becoming too much. I smiled against his lips just before he pulled away. "I want you Lando. I need you. Please?" he kissed my lips softly "Are you sure you're ready?" I nodded my head in excitement. He went down to my feet and undid the clasps to my heels, allowing them to crash to the floor. He kissed up my legs, all the way to my underwear. He kissed just on the hem line of the thong and gripped it in his teeth, slowly pulling it down all the way off my legs and onto the floor. The moonlight shone through the hotel window and illuminated our bodies. He knelt up on the bed and unwrapped the towel from his waist, pulling it off and throwing it to the floor where my underwear already was. I could see the size of his dick. I bit my lip. It had been a long time since I had sex but I knew I wanted this, I wanted him. I grabbed his arm and pulled him down next to me. I sat up and moved him into the middle of the bed, positioning my body between his legs. I kissed the area around his dick, his stomach, his thighs. I kept dragging my hand up and down his thigh occasionally dragging my nails across his skin. I could hear him moan softly each time he did it, so i did it more, a bit harder this time. He moaned out louder this time. I smirked knowing that I had found something he liked. I took my hand and wrapped it around his dick. It felt thick in my hands. Slowly I began to move my hand up and down, rolling my hand over his tip every now and then. I saw him grip the sheets in his hand at the sensations I was causing him.