17

I woke up in morning to see my mum had packed her suitcase and put it with ours, I headed into the kitchen to make some breakfast before we left and my mum came in. "Room for one more?" she said while holding her hands together behind her back. "Of course, me and Lando didn't cancel your ticket. Just please try and stay of the drink just for one weekend. Lando he's... he's really important to me and I don't want anything ruining this weekend for me, or for my brothers. You know how much they love F1." She nodded her head and made a glass of water. My brothers came into the kitchen as well, making some breakfast for themselves and then running round the house to make sure everyone has everything.

We arrived at the airport, Lando had got me and my family first class tickets for the flight. Everything was new to us; we had never been in first class before. We all had our own seats, no one sitting next to us, leg room, complimentary drink and choice of snack as well as an inflight breakfast. We all found our seats and within ten minutes the plane had taken off. 

A few hours later we landed, once we disembarked off the plane, the heat blasted our bodies. I could feel my skin tingling in the warmth of the sun, I pulled off my hoodie that I was wearing over my crop top, leaving myself in my blue denim shorts and white corset styled tank top. I pulled my sunglasses from my backpack and placed them on my nose. We made our way into the airport, grabbed our bags from the carousel and then made our way out into the arrivals section. We found a gentleman holding a card with our surname Gaea on it. Once greeted with him, he took us out to our vehicle, helped load our luggage and then we were on our way to the hotel.

We arrived at a Hilton Hotel, one of the companies that sponsored McLaren, it only made sense that Lando, Carlos and the team stayed here. I spoke to the lady at reception, saying the name of our booking. "Ah here we go, these are your key cards. Tim Gaea, you will be in 403, Carolyn 402, Sean 401 and Liam 400. Eleanor you will be in Mr. Norris' room as he requested. That is room 410, have a nice stay!". She passed our key cards to us and directed us to the lift. We all made it to our rooms and dropped of our bags, some of us getting changed to head to the track. I pushed into mine and Landos room, to find a bouquet of flowers and a note in them. 'Welcome hun, I can't wait to see you shortly. A member of McLaren will come and collect you at the paddock gates and in the envelopes are all of your paddock passes. See you soon. L x'.

I placed my suitcase at the side of the room and pulled out a dress to wear. It was a dark green satin dress that sat tight to the body on the upper half, and then flowed off the hips to my mid-thigh. I threw on a pair of black sandals with a small wedge at the bottom of them, sprayed on some of my perfume and touched up my makeup. I grabbed a small black shoulder bag and put in it our paddock passes, my key card for the room and then my phone and glasses. I headed back out of the room and walked down the corridor towards my family's room. Right on time they all came out of their rooms. Sean was wearing a white Levis t-shirt and dark navy jean shorts, Liam had on tan shorts and a black t-shirt. My dad had on blue jeans and a grey polo top and then my mum had on a blue and white paisley print dress. We all headed down into the lobby and got in a taxi waiting to take us to the track.

We all put our paddock passes around our next, Lando said there would be someone from McLaren waiting for us, which there was. He led us into the paddock. We passed some drivers, a couple of them looking at me probably recognising me from Lando's Stream. Sean stopped in his tracks when he saw Lewis Hamilton heading towards us. Sean had watched Lewis Hamilton all the way from F3. I smiled at Lewis as he was heading by us, he turned to talk to us all and welcome us to the track. Sean ended up asking him if he would sign the back of his phone case. Lewis kindly did it for him, took pictures with my mum and both of my brothers before heading off back to him team's headquarters. "Guys, we are supposed to be here for Lando". I started laughing at them all "Yeah well a little chat to other drivers won't hurt" Sean commented whilst blowing on his phone case to make sure the ink dried. I chuckled as we kept following the team member along. After a few minutes of walking, he led us in through the back of the McLarens garages and into Landos side. He saw me instantly and practically ran over to me. He wrapped his arms around me and picked me up, kissing me all over my face. I giggled at his excitement, kissing him a few times before he let go of me. "I missed you so much Lando" I kissed his cheek, him telling me that he had missed me as well, I took his hand in mine and walked him over to my family. "Well, it's about time I properly introduced you all. So Lando this is my Dad who you've already met, my mum Carolyn and then two of my brothers Sean and Liam". Lando shook all of their hands, telling all of them it was great to meet them finally. My brothers began to ask him questions about the upcoming practice while one of the team members gave us all some headsets. Lando explained that we would be able to hear all of the radio conversations using these, and then took us to some seats out at the back end of the garage. I sat on the stool, Lando stood between my legs and hugged me, his forehead resting on my chest. I knew he could see right down my dress but I didn't really care, I was just happy to be back by his side.

Landos race strategist came over with his helmet, asking him if he was ready to get out there. Lando took the helmet from him and nodded. "Good luck love" I kissed him softly before he pulled his helmet on. Carlos ran over and shook our hands quickly to introduce himself before he too got out on the track. my family all turned to look at the screens where we were given live data updates and a monitor of the race as if we were watching it at home. I watched Lando as he was given the green light to leave the garage, he raised his hand up in the air and waved goodbye as he pulled off into the pit lane and made his way onto the track. I think I'm falling for him.