10

We arrived at a grand looking white house with black window frames, we waited for the large blocked wood gates to open before he drove through. I was in shock; I knew he lived on his own but I was expecting just a regular house. Not something of this scale. He got out of the car and ran to the other side to get the door for me. He was so sweet, he hated me letting myself out or into the car. Once he had unlocked the large black front door, he led me inside. "Welcome to my home". I didn't say anything in response because I was in awe at his home. There was a long hallway with grey laminate flooring, the walls were covered in a grey and silver marble styled wallpaper that had a soft metallic sheen. Each door was painted black. He took me into the kitchen where he got himself a glass of water and offered me one. I accepted his offer and kept looking at the space around me. The kitchen had white countertops and black tiled flooring. The cupboards were all a grey frosted glass with silver edging. There was a large black framed sliding door that led out into the garden that had lights running around the edge of the grass. "Your home is beautiful Lando, it really is." He passed me my water and smiled "Thank you, I wanted to keep it nice and simple, clean looking almost. I'm not here often because of the travelling I do, so I just wanted something that was simple and easy to maintain."

He led me upstairs to his bedroom to get me some clothes. He passed me a pair of his boxers, and a t-shirt. "I have some joggers if you'd like to sleep in those, but my house is hot during the summer nights, it can be quite uncomfortable for sleeping in joggers". I took what he gave me and thanked him. "Do you have somewhere I can change?" "Oh! Just get changed in here, I'll wait outside". I thanked him as he left his room. His bedroom wasn't much different to the styling of the rest of the house. It had white walls with a piece of artwork of his formula one car, it looked hand painted onto canvas. The bed was a soft matt grey leather frame and headboard with black bedding over it, and then a nice grey thick carpet beneath my feet. I stripped of my dress, laying it over a chair in his room. I pulled on his boxers, they were tight on the legs a little but quite comfy, I unhooked my bra and pulled the top he gave me over my head. It was a black McLaren t-shirt of his. It just had his initials with pepperoni slices in neon yellow on the front left of the top, and on the back, there was a neon dripping pizza with his initials subtly styled into it. There was a mirror in his room so I checked how I looked. The t-shirt was a bit big on me, it covered the end of the boxers and stopped around my mid-thigh. I told Lando I was finished changing so he came back into the room. His face beamed when he saw me in his clothes. "They suit you El". I bushed and looked at the ground, before going and taking my dress off the chair. "What should I do with my dress?". He told me he would put it in the wash for me as he already had some he needed to do. Lando got changed quickly into some shorts and a t-shirt himself and then gave me a tour of his house.

He showed me where he played his games and then his simulator for his work training, showed me the spare rooms he had, one room was filled with things his fans had given to him, another had trophies from his karting days and his time in the other formula racing series. He looked so proud when he spoke to me about them. He told me where the bathroom was, also said that he had an en suite in his own room. I was led downstairs by him he skipped the kitchen as I had already been. He took me to the dining room, the dark oak table was collecting dust, he said he rarely used it as it was just himself who lived here. Afterwards we headed into the living room. The carpet was cream and soft to the touch, so much so you could bury your toes into it. White venetian blinds covered the window to allow some privacy. He had a large grey fabric sofa that sat up against the wall, and then a large circle seat that could spin. "Could I get you anything else... I have alcohol or snacks or ice cream? We could watch a film if you'd like". I sat on the spinning circle chair "We could share some ice cream if you'd like?" He nodded and passed me the remote for the tv to look for something to watch before leaving to go get the dessert". The film How to Train Your Dragon was about to start, I put that on and paused it whilst I waited for him to come back in. He came back with a bowl and two spoons, grabbed the coffee table and pulled it closer to us, so I placed my water onto it before he sat next to me. I pressed play on the controller, Lando sat back into the seat and pulled me back into him on his right side. He put his arm under both of my legs and scooped them up, placing them across his own legs. I giggled as he did it, it came unexpected. "Ladies first." He gave me my spoon to take some ice cream out of the bowl. It was a vanilla ice cream, no surprise there, however it had pieces of caramel and fudge in it as well. "Delicious". He took some ice cream for himself and within minutes we had finished it.

Throughout the film Lando would have his hand on my leg just above my knee, he would trace circles with his thumb, every now and then lightly squeezing my thigh. Each time he did it I would feel a wave of excitement rush through my whole body. A few times in a row I could see him look at me, most of the time it would be when I would laugh at the film of Toothless mimicking Hiccup.

"Fuck it." I looked at Lando with surprise, he placed his hand onto the back of my neck and pulled me to him, his lips landed on mine in a sense of urgency. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled myself onto his lap, moving my legs to sit on the sides of his body. His free hand moved onto my hip, he pulled me closer to his body. I traced my tongue against the bottom of his lip as we kissed, and slowly caught his lip between my teeth, biting and pulling lightly. His hand moved of the back of my neck and into my hair, he pulled down on my hair, breaking the kiss and making me look upwards towards the ceiling. He started to kiss my neck and my collar bones, he dug his fingers into my hips and slowly moved me back and forth across his crotch. I moaned when I could feel his crotch pressing into me. Both of our breathing was heavy, we both wanted it but we said we would wait. I squeezed my eyes shut and looked at him, allowing him to kiss me again. Slowly I started to force myself to calm down. He in turn calmed down to. We both rested our foreheads on one another. Smiling and stealing a kiss every now and then. "You know its best we wait Lando. Trust me, I want this too, but we should get to know one another first.". He closed his eyes. his hands that were resting on my hips ran round to my back. He held me close against his body, his head now resting on my chest while I placed my chin onto of his head. I ran my fingers up and down his back gently, he sighed in content "I know. Shall we go up to bed or do you want to finish the film?" "Beds fine. I'll sleep wherever you want me to." "You can sleep with me then if you'd like, I feel like it would be weird if I told you to stay in a spare room". We chuckled together. He placed his hands underneath my legs and stood up, lifting me up with him. I squealed; it was unexpected. He continued to carry me upstairs to bed. He put me down once he got upstairs to his room. We both brushed our teeth, Lando had a pack of toothbrushes for guests to use so he gave me one. Once ready for bed, we both got into bed next to one another. I laid on my side, Lando came and laid down next to me up against me, he slid his arm underneath my neck and snaked his other arm over my waist and across my stomach. He pulled my body tight up against his. He kissed the back of my shoulder before wishing me a good night sleep.