Robbed (this title is so bland ew)

When we arrived at the hospital they put me in a room, Charlie sat next to me with his hands covering his face. He was in tears.

Dr Gomez: Hi Yale.
Charlie: Did she lose the baby? Is the baby alright? Is everything okay?
Dr Gomez: No no. I mean yes. Well. The baby is fine, sometimes the mother will have a bit of spotting during the pregnancy. It's not common but perfectly normal.
Yale: So how do we tell the difference between a miscarriage and spotting?
Dr Gomez: Well a miscarriage would be a lot more blood. But I can assure you that your baby is in perfect shape.

I felt like I can finally breathe again.
_________________________________
All of that air seemed to disappear when we arrived back at Charlie's with the house completely empty and trashed.

Charlie: What the fuck?!
Yale: Charlie!
Charlie: Oh my god! I'm gonna call my dad.
Yale: Okay.

2 minutes went by. I sat down in shock.

Charlie: He didn't answer

The doorbell rang. I got up and opened it to see Sienna.

Sienna: Hey Vinnie told me about the baby! I'm happy everything is okay! I just wanted to come by and see if you were alright. Have you seen Denali?
Yale: Who?
Sienna: You know. She was in the group of kids that broke me out of the boarding school. She has blonde hair.
Yale: Yeah she was here earlier what about her?
Sienna: She told me the party was over and Vinnie asked everyone to leave so I shouldn't come over.
Charlie: Where is Vinnie now?
Sienna: Um not sure but Denali blocked my number.
Yale: What?
Charlie: Sienna as horrible as that is, we have bigger problems. The house as robbed.
Sienna: What?
Charlie: And I think it might've been your friends who did it.
Sienna: There's no way!
Charlie: Okay well it's just a coincidence that they were here acting particularly suspicious and my great grandfather's urn is gone? What kind of psycho would take an urn.
Sienna: Charlie in their defense it is a pretty expensive urn. Grandpa Joe doesn't care. He's dead.
Charlie: I really don't care. Could you get ahold of anyone?
Sienna: No. I don't think I can.
Charlie: Great! So your friends robbed us blind and there's nothing we can do about it.
Yale: Charlie we don't know it was them.
Charlie: Then who else could it have been Yale?
Yale: C... he's kind of right.
Charlie: I'm gonna call the police.
Sienna: How could they do this?
Yale: Aren't they runaways?
Sienna: yeah...
Yale: I'm not really surprised. I mean with all of this nice stuff lying around for them to just take.
Sienna: I should've known..
Yale: You barely knew them...
Sienna: Well I wish I could know more...