Wait Izzy!

It's been 5 months since Isabella went missing.
_________September 20th 2021______
Seleste's POV

I was closing ArizonaShack, Isabella was sitting on the table when I heard the door open.

Seleste: Sorry we're closed.
???: Just be quiet
Seleste: SIR WE'RE CLOSED! Wait Izzy! What are you doing?
_________February 2nd 2022________
Yale's POV

We were going to visit Seleste. After the first 3 months, the police presumed isabella as dead. She was pushed into having a funeral but couldn't do it. Which is extremely reasonable. Her child was kidnapped 5 months ago and people just expected her to pull herself together, throw a funeral and move on.
_________September 23rd 2021______
Yale: Hey Sleste
Seleste: ...
Yale: Me and Charlie just wanted to bring you some food because you really need to eat something.
Seleste: Charlie
Charlie: Yeah
Seleste: I heard Ellie's missing too. Do you think he took her?
Charlie: Um no, Ellie ran away. I got a text from Vinnie. He said she was safe and he would bring her back in 2 days.
Seleste: That's good.
Charlie: How are you feeling?
Seleste: The police want to give up on my baby. She's been gone for 3 days and they want to give up on her.
Yale: Seleste.
Seleste: Could you guys leave please?
Charlie: I don't think you should be alone right now.
Seleste: LEAVE.

She had never yelled at us like that, or at all.
_______March 7th 2016____________
Seleste's POV

I was searching for Jeff in the hallways. I can't believe I was pregnant but I knew he would be there for me. He said he loved me and would always be there for me. That's when I saw him standing in my Science classroom.

Seleste: Hey Jeff
Jeff: You can't call me that.
Seleste: You don't usually mind..
Jeff: My wife is here.
Seleste: You said you were having problems.
Jeff: Yes and we are but right now we need to hold up a family front. My son Ben will be attending this school next year.
Seleste: Why is he going to public school, aren't you guys like loaded?
Jeff: No we are not loaded at the moment but we'll figure it out. We should be financially stable for the next 5 years or so, that will give me time to figure something out.
Seleste: What are you going to do?
Jeff: Draw into my kids trust and college funds.
Seleste: Umm okay well there's something I need to tell you.
Jeff: Okay spit it out, my wife will be back soon.
Seleste: I'm pregnant
Jeff: You're what?
Seleste: I'm pregnant.
Jeff: By who?
Seleste: You of course! You're the only person I've been with! You took my virginity in 8th grade.
Jeff: Don't say that so loudly!
Seleste: What am I supposed to do if you're broke?
Jeff: Okay I have a set of twins. You can take Charlie's trust fund and don't contact me again.
Seleste: You said you loved me!
Jeff: STOP YELLING! YOU GOT YOURSELF INTO THIS SITUATION WHEN YOU SEDUCED ME.
Seleste: I seduced you? I WAS 14!
Jeff: And you knew what you were doing!

A raven haired girl came up and hugged his leg.

???: Daddy don't be angry.
Jeff: I'm not angry Ellie, go find Charlie and your mother.
Diane: I'm here. Who is this?
Jeff: Nobody. Take the kids to the car, I need to take care of something.

Diane, Charlie and Ben walked away, Ellie still hanging on his leg.

Seleste: Hey sweetie, men are pigs. Never trust one. Look up the gender wage gap.
Jeff: Don't talk to her! Ellie leave. If you tell anyone about what happened, I'll deny it.
Seleste: You said you loved me.
Jeff: Pull yourself together.
_________February  5th 2022_______
I was laying in bed feeling numb when I got a phone call.

Seleste: Hello?
???: Hi Seleste
Selest: Jeff what do you want?
Jeff: I want to help you find Isabella.
Seleste: Tell your family. I'm not going to let my daughter feel like a secret or a burden.
Jeff: My wife already knows. Could you come to my house tomorrow? Ben's out of town and Ellie isn't really speaking to me.. or anyone but we can tell Charlie.
Seleste: Okay.
_________February 6th 2022_______
Seleste: Hey!

I entered Charlie's house to see him and Yale laying on the floor laughing. I passed Ellie on the way out.

Charlie: Hey seleste!
Yale: Yeah hi! We weren't expecting you.
Jeffery: I was.
Charlie: What? I didn't even know you knew each other.
Jeffery: Um Charlie we need to talk.
Yale: I should go, this sounds private.

Charlie grabbed her hand.

Charlie: Please stay with me.
Jeffery: Where's Ellie?
Charlie: She's not here. And I still can't reach Ben.
(I'll explain why later)

The way he looked at her. No man has ever looked at me the way Charlie looks at Yale. I sat down in a chair, Charlie and Yale on the couch and Jeff on the other couch across from them.

Jeff: So I've been communicating with Seleste on Izzy's case and now I've seen the error of my ways.
Charlie: What are you talking about.
Jeff: Charlie. Um. Isabella is your sister.
Seleste: Well half sister.
Jeff: Yes.
Charlie: What do you mean she's my sister?
Jeff: Seleste and I had an affair for 4 years. It ended when she got pregnant.
Yale: That's impossible.
Charlie: Why?
Yale: Because Seleste got pregnant when she was 18. She would've been 14 when you started sleeping together. Which is child rape.
Charlie: Dad.
Jeffery: I know that what I did was wrong but-
Charlie: What did you do when you found out Seleste was pregnant?
Jeffery: Charlie it was a very complicated time.
Charlie: WHAT DID YOU DO?
Jeffery: I gave her your trust fund.

I was so worried about how Charlie would react to having a sister, I didn't even realize that the entire time I was serving him at ArizonaShack, I had his trust fund in my bank account.

Seleste: Charlie I didn't use a penny.
Charlie: Seleste it's fine, I don't care about the money. I just want to know why you weren't there for her?
Jeffery: Because I wanted to be a good father to you!
Charlie: Could've fooled me. Does mom know?
Jeffery: Yes. She knows.
Charlie: And that's why she's never around.
Jeffery: Charlie.
Charlie: I need some air. I don't care what you have to do or what you have to spend. Find my sister. Now.

Charlie got up and left, Yale followed behind him.

Jeffery: So I'm going to talk to the police and we'll find our daughter.
Seleste: She's my daughter and she's been my daughter since you left. And if you meet with the police, I want to be there.
Jefferey: Seleste. I'm sorry.
Seleste: You should be.
________________________________
Ugh this was really bad but like I'm working on it. Thanks for reading!