Literally the happiest man on the planet

It had been 6 whole weeks since we took the test and we didn't hear anything from Peter.

Charlie and Vinnie were on good terms and Josh set up a doctors appointment for me. It was my first ultrasound and I wanted both Charlie and Vinnie to be there. I'm just happy they are friends now. I mean they're practically "bros" at this point. Charlie was even helping me plan a surprise party for Vinnie's 18th birthday.

About the pregnancy- My clothes were already getting too small and I think my mom is suspicious. We all decided we wouldn't tell our parents anything until we know who the father is. But me expanding every other day isn't making that very easy. Luckily my mom's on a flight to the Caribbean, Vinnie's dad is who knows where and Charlie's parents don't really pay attention to anything.

I was in the doctors office on the table with Vinnie, Ellie and Sienna sitting in chairs next to me, with Charlie holding my hand.

Doctor: So um who's the father
Charlie: Uh
Vinnie: He is. He's the father.

told you they were on good terms.

Vinnie and Charlie both came the decision that if the baby were Vinnie's we would co parent. Living with me on Weekdays and Vinnie on Weekends. Since he lives literally down the street, it shouldn't really matter.

The doctor poured this really cold jelly stuff on my stomach and I got chills.

Doctor: Alright let's find it.. hmm that's strange.
Vinnie: What is it? What's strange?
Doctor: Oh it's nothing, your baby just has a very strange heart.
Charlie: Strange?
Doctor: I'm sure it's nothing. But um here you go.

The doctor turned the screen around to show me the most magnificent little bean. It shouldn't make me emotional the way it did but I can't explain it.

Yale: Holy shit! That's inside of me?? Oh shit- I can't curse. Wait damnit. shit.
Charlie: Its so..
Vinnie: Real?

They both started to get emotional too.

Sienna: There's no way they're both crying...
Ellie: Vinnie you alright?
Charlie: It's just. Wow. We're gonna be a family.
Vinnie: Um I'll be right back.

I let go of Charlies and grabbed Vinnie's hand.

Yale: Please don't leave. I wanted all 4 of you here for a reason.
Vinnie: Okay.
Doctor: Do you guys want photos?
Sienna: Yeah um I have a list.
Yale: You have a LIST?
Ellie: Yes.
Vinnie: From who?
Sienna: Stue, Josh, Maitreyi, Owen, Will, us of course, Ben, Sierra, Seleste and the owner of ArizonaShack.
Yale: That's a lot of people...
Charlie: Well a lot of people love you.
Doctor: I'm gonna get started on those copies.
Vinnie: Thank you so so much.
Doctor: Of course.
____________________________________
Back in the car, I decided to pester Vinnie about his birthday.

Yale: So... the big 18 tomorrow. You're so old.
Vinnie: I can't believe it.
Sienna: Shit I forgot to a copy for Rose.
Charlie: Good she's a liar.
Yale: I don't want my child associated with her anyways.
Vinnie: guys it's fine
Yale: No it's not fine, she lied and said you raped other girls so she could follow us and document on a teen pregnancy. It's fucked.
Vinnie: She's a goal oriented kid and she's sharp as hell.
Ellie: Sounds like you aren't over her.
Vinnie: No I'm just practicing forgiveness. I have my eye on someone else.
Yale: SPILL! Who is she? Do I know her? Is it a her?
Vinnie: It is a her but I'm not answering any of those questions.
Yale: So I do know her...
Vinnie: No more questions.
Yale: Whatever and you're coming over for a small dinner tomorrow.
Vinnie: I am.
Yale: Yes mamma bear card.
Charlie: What the hell is the mamma bear card?
Yale: Just something I use to manipulate Vinnie with. I don't need a mamma bear card, you just do whatever I want because you're a simp.
Charlie: I am not a simp!
Sienna: Charlie you're a simp.
Charlie: Whatever.
Sienna: simp.
Charlie: Shut up.
_________Vinnie's 18th birthday____________
We had the party at Charlie's house because it's the biggest. We pretty much just invited everyone at our school like a usually house party along with a few kids from the community center we haven't seen in a while.